im pregnant
Hi everyone, I went to doctor yesterday and found out that I am pregnant but dnt knw how far along yet just know that im pregnant and I been taking some blood pressure meds bcuz I have high blood pressure and its called nifedipine extended release and its 30 Mg. I was wondering if I should continue to take it or wait until I see a doctor? This will be  my fourth child and my youngest is 2 years old going on three in January and my other two are 11 and  15...... Im excited bcuz my fiancée and I are ready for another one but this is it after this one no more.
Did the Dr you saw know your on them? You shouldn't stop taking any meds unleash Dr says so. I'm having baby number 3 and were done after this as well lol. My boys are 11 and 6. I just turned 30 and we said now or never lucky we seem to get pregnant the second I stop my birth control.
I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND ASK THEM I MEAN I DONT WANT U TO TAKE IT AND SOMETHING HAPPEN OR ANYTHING
Well my doc said the blood pressure meds is alright to take and as of today im 6 Weeks and 2 days and feel tired quickly now is that normal and my breast is tender and sometime hurts to touch. I want a girl and thats what im praying for bcuz this is my last child and no more after this one . Is any one else around the same Weeks as I am and having the same problems and I have a bad attitude with this pregnancy but thats normal I had one with all my pregnancy.......
I was sooooo tired in my first trimester. A walk wiped me out! I have two boys ages 11 and 6. This one is a girl!!! I wanted a girl as well since I have two boys and its out last baby too. I'm 28 weeks now. My breasts were sore the whole first trimester too.