is my baby trying 2 come out?
i am 26 weeks pregnant now and am already noticing water coming out from my virgina but there is no pain and no blood stain. is my water about to burst/break?
You maybe leaking Amniotic fluid or it just be an increase in vaginal fluid. The only way to know is to have it tested. When your bag of waters breaks, it can range from a trickle to a gush. It can be with or without pain, contractions or bleeding. Please contact labor and delivery/doctor and see that they want you to do, mostly likely they will have you come in to be evaluated. Good luck
I agree with the previous post give them a call as they can do test..keep us posted good luck love
I agree with above, one my friends was doing the same thing and come to find out she was leaking atomic fluid, she was only 26 weeks. It didnt end so well cause it was to late and they didnt check her first time just said it was a uti., please have them check you, fully check you and don't leave without answers, keep us posted and praying its nothing to worry about