Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
kinda weird..

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

kinda weird..

I had sex in October to be straight it was my ovulation when i had sex. The question is my periods have been irregular why is that. i have increased eating habbits and cant fit most of my clothes. i also want to knw why i bleed in December didnt bleed in January...
Avatar n tn
Have you taken a home pregnancy test? I would start there and make an appt with a dr
Yes. it was inconclusive.
Avatar n tn
I would take or sure take another one first thing in the morning
If it did give a positive or negitive then there was an error with the test. Take another in the morning. Bleeding during early pregnancy is fairly common. With my last baby, I was a whole month farther a long then I thought. Because what I thought was a period was actually not a period. If it comes up positive make an appointment asap and tell them your not sure how far along you are in the pregnancy. Good luck
renae176 commented on renae176's status
sweetbee3 added the Weight Tracker
KeeLolo Well O day was Sept 21st. I... Comment
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy