Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
miscarriage @ 3 weeks?

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

miscarriage @ 3 weeks?

So I began to have sore breasts, needing to use the restroom more frequently and feeling nausea at the end of April.  I use an app to help me keep track of ovulation and it showed that I was ovulating and we had sex the day before and the day after.  Well that was almost 4 weeks ago.  I started to get cramps and was curious so I did a home pregnancy test, on Tues, and it was negative.  So I thought that coupled with the other symptoms I'm getting my period.  I started to spot on Thursday and was bleeding by Saturday Afternoon.  I woke up in excruciating pain Sunday from cranking my whole lower abdomen and back were hurting, I took an Ibproufen and went back to sleep.  I had a medium flow, a day, and then woke up to the fact that I had bled through a tampon and a light pad.  I showered changed and went back to sleeo .  I awoke up to the same thing and like clock work every hour changed.  Tamoon completely saturated.  Around 1130a today I was using the restroom, and still have bad cramps, went to change and quarter size blood clot came out.  Upon closer inspection it looked like oink tissue.  I called the drs, but never heard back. I'm calling again in the morning.  Could this have bee. a miscarriage? I read stuff online that one that occurs that early usually isn't detected, but since that incident this am, I still bled heavily until about 5, then it slowed, and my cramps are almost non existent. At 10 I changed again, and mg tampon was almost clean. Does this sound like a miscarriage? I'm confused from reading stuff online, freaked out, And sad...  please help?!
Avatar n tn
It could've been a missed miscarriage. And at that point there is usually just a sac. I had a miscarriage in January at 6 1/2 weeks. Mine didn't go like a normal mc because they say you'll soak a pad an hr, which I didn't. But I did pass the sac, which was hard and purply color and I could see veins.
But on an up note...we had started trying in October to conceive and did in Dec, but lost it in Jan, but it's said that you are more fertile after an early miscarriage and 4 weeks later I was pregnant again. I'm now 15 wks with baby #3.

I always tell myself that God does things for a reason. It helped me get through that trying time.
It sounds like an early miscarriage to me, though it could have been an abnormal period. Please know that you are not alone. Also take heart that you still have an excellent chance of conceiving and delivering a healthy term baby. I miscarried around seven weeks. My midwife said to wait a few months to try again, but i desperately wanted a baby. I waited for one normal period so i could figure out ovulation, and got pregnant that very next month. My son is a healthy first grader now and i am 10 weeks with baby #2. Pregnancy after a loss is different. There is definitely more anxiety. But since miscarriage is so common, it's quite likely you have friends who can support you. Or, Babycenter.com has a great discussion group for women trying to conceive after a loss and i found the anonymity of the internet actually made it easier to share all my feelings. Treating your body as if you're already pregnant can help improve your chances, and you should aim to have sex at least 3 times a week during the first 16-18 days of your cycle. Sperm can survive in a woman for up to five days, but the egg only lives 24 hours..so make sure some swimmers are ready and waiting when you O. I recommend lying down on your back for 15-20 minutes after sex also. Good luck; everything happens for a reason!
melimeli, KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne Pretty sure if baby is a gi... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy