missing a twin at 8 week ultrasound??
Is it possible??? I'm almost 15 weeks and am already looking (and feeling lol) 5 months pregnant. This is my 4th baby, so maybe that's y...but idk...maybe I'm just silly...lol I just figured I'd see what u all thought. Is it possible to miss twins at an 8 week ultrasound??
Was the 8 week ultrasound the only one you've had so far? You should be getting one any point between 17-21 weeks I'd say, at least that's when doctors usually do an anatomy exam to check gender and make sure things are growing/looking right.. They can check then, but I don't think it's common to miss a twin. Not that it's impossible for them to miss a twin, but it's not common.
I have gotten bigger and shown more with mine through the ranks. (This is number 5) Like the last post, between the scan and heart monitoring it is getting more uncommon. But NOTHING is impossible with a pregnancy Lol :)
I sure hope its just because this is number 4. Lol...but I'd be happy either way. Lol...thanks ladies, I feel better now :) I go for my 16 week visit next Tuesday, so I'm sure I can clarify it then..lol...hopefully