Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
nausea

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

nausea

I am 7 weeks pregnant and stay nauseous. I have not found anything to eat that helps this. I've tried crackers, ice cream and even Powerade and nothings works. Please help!! I have to eat but eveytime I do I get sick. Any suggestions?!?!
If possible, get a prescription of Zofran from the doctor. Also, Unisom (a sleep aid) also helps a ton with nausea, take it to help you sleep before you go to bed and you should wake up in the morning feeling decent. Also, I found that eating fruits (especially watermelon and grapes) helped a lot my with nausea.
I asked the same question yesterday in a different group. People reccomended bananas, rice, and ginger ale. A lady said she had these things called preggie pops and she said you can get them at ToysRUs in the baby section. I ordered mine thorugh amazon and they will be here tomorrow because I can't handle this nausea anymore. I will let you know tomorrow if they work.
I know it sounds kinda gross, but I drank a little pickle juice and ate lemon drops. Add a slice of lemon to your water too. The vitamin c is a great extra. Good luck
Zofran and the sea band wrist bands... they activate pressure points that help decrease the nausea. Good luck ladies and I hope you all feel better soon :)
Avatar n tn
I am almost 11 weeks and have been dealing with nausea and vomiting since week 5.  I would really consider a prescription for Zofran...it gave me my life back!  Other things that work for me are tiny sips of ginger ale, very cold beverages, lemon drops, preggie pops are amazing, pickles, and most important...rest.  The more tired I feel, the worse the nausea gets.  You are not alone...I hope some of these things work for you.  Feel better:-)
I am 7 weeks 2 days and I am on the same boat! Just smelling raw meat is enough to send me running. I am craving everything but when I actually eat it I am so beyond grossed out. For nausea I found baby dill pickles actually work pretty good. I ate a whole jar in one day lol. Also green mangos with a little salt help me too.
In the same boat got so grab also have sea bands and pReggie pops as well as some mint candies and mint flavored tea all seem to help some the worst part for me was saltiness crackers made it worst but goldfish crackers help lol go figure so now I carry a bag of them everywhere told my husband I feel like a little kid
Avatar n tn
Thank you ladies!!! I will try it all!!! Wish me luck.
zofran is a  pregnant woman best friend I swear lol you can get it from your Dr. I like the sea bands also. If you haven't see a Dr. Yet you can buy over the counter Emetrol for nausea it works great and is safe to use
Avatar n tn
I have these things called Bnatal and they are like little jolly ranchers and they work really well! I ordered them online. I also have Zofran but try not to take it unless I really need it bc it can make you super constipated!
KeeLolo, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
LovemyKids86 . Comment
Hollus “Many of life’s failures ar... Comment
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy