Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
need advice

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

need advice

Does anyone know anything about haven a uterine rupture and then becoming pg again? It seems like knowone has much info on this, and Im really stressing.
I am sorry but I have not had yo deal with that....but I hope someone on here can help you! BUMP
I've not had experience with this, but a friend of mine had her uterus rupture during her 3rd delivery & nearly lost the baby & her own life. They told her not to have more kids but 2 years later she was pregnant again & delivered a little girl with no complications. She stopped after that. She didn't want to press her luck.
Do you still have the same doctor you had with your pregnancy?  There should be medical notes on the cause of the rupture,  how severe it is,  how well and quickly you healed,  etc.

They can also sometimes look at your uterus in ultrasound and give you a good idea how well you healed.  

Typical advise is if you do become pregnant again,  not to go through natural delivery but delivery by C section a couple weeks early to try to prevent rupture again.

Can you make an consultation appt with your doctor and go over your specific history?
I am now seeing a specialist, my pervouse dr did not update my current dr at all. I had to send for my chart and records so my current dr could view it. The prevouse dr made many mistakes during my delivery that my current dr belives he is tring to "gloss over" to protect himself. If things were done correctly it is believed that I would have not ruptured then. We are very unsure of all of the info my prevouse dr is now sending as the first papers he sent said my devevery went without issue, and we are all aware that isnt true. We are now considering testing to see if we can see what the scaring looks like and if my dr can gage for himself the extent of the prevouse damage.  
krichar commented on photo
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
KTowne uploaded a new photo
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy