nose bleeds?
Ok is nose bleeds normal in pregnancy? I'm 7 months this is my second lil one. I never had one with wyatt but this pregnancy is the opposite of my pregnancy with him. I was standing in the kitchen talking to him and it just gushed blood down my dress all over my hand and the cookie I was planning to eat. Normal? Or a sign from god that I didn't need the cookie?
Your body is producing more blood for you and the baby so it's normal to have a random bloody nose here and there but if it becomes to excessive, you should notify your dr. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids to keep your body hydrated.
They can be quite normal, yes.
Try putting a humidifier in your Room. It's the only thing that stopped them for me.
Yeah with my 1st and this pregnancy I get gushing bloody noses. The humidifier does help some or u can use a saline nose spray.  Just check with your doc what one's are safe to use