Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
not medical bit still freaking out

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

not medical bit still freaking out

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I'm already showing a lot I've been told by my customers it looks like I'm carying multiples and I've been having dreams of it as well... I look about 6 months pregnant is this normal or is my subconcious scaring me.
You're going to want to contact your doctor if you suddenly look 6 months pregnant at 7 weeks.  Seven weeks is just three weeks late for your period.  

If you literally look 6 months pregnant all of a sudden,  it's a medical emergency -
I mean...ya looking 6mnths along isn't normal at 7weeks...some bloating is normal however extreme/sudden showing should be checked out
I would it some more times (atleast up to your 10th or 11th wk),so that you could be able to tell if its your stomach getting bigger or just your actual weight changing,because you could possibly be just panicking for nothing and just gaining your pregnancy weight very early.
Avatar n tn
I don't know why some people are so cruel on this site. But I know what you mean. I am almost 7 weeks and my stomach is sticking out alot too. I know most of it is from bloating but I'm hoping for multiples too. But also its from weak abdominal walls from previous pregnancies and not really working out afterwards. But depending on how big you got from previous pregnancies if you feel really full I would have it checked to make sure a tumor or fibroid isn't present.
Looking 6 months preg that early is not normal in any way even if you had 5 babies in there. You could be gaining a lot of weight mainly in your stomach. Bloating is a really big thing during preg too. But i would def get checked out to make sure everything is ok. Dont know what was said cruely to you but none of these posts sound cruel in any way.
I started showing early too. around 8-9 weeks i had a lil pooch. now i'm 20+1 and my baby is perfectly healthy and my bellys even bigger. I had to start wearing maternity clothes around 12-13 weeks. We are pretty sure there is only one in there not multiples./ Every mommy and baby are different if you're worried about it talk to your DR. thats what htey are there for to calm your fears. I think you and baby(s) are going to be just fine, but im not a doctor. =]
it also could be bloating or constipation helping u look that big, i know early in my pregnancy i was luck to have a BM once a week
renae176 Yesterday and today i have ... Comment
45 mins ago
renae176 uploaded new photos
48 mins ago
renae176 commented on photo
49 mins ago
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy