Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
poss preg..but camps..

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

poss preg..but camps..

Am potentially pregnant and my last period was November 15th. My husband and I have been trying and the signs are there but I have cramps on my left side and was curious as to what this means...
IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING I WOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR AND THEM CHECK YOU MOST OF THE TIMES IF YOU HAVE SEVERE PAIN AND SPOTTING IT USUALLY A MISCARRIAGE SO CALL YOUR DOCTOR ASAP AND TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON .
Thank you so much for responding. No blood just cramps on one side, I read about "ovulation pain" and had never heard such a thing.  My first two I never had it but It made some sense as the pain is gone, but if it comes again I will go to the doctor right away, thank you so much Kelz <3
renae176 commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy