poss preg..but camps..
Am potentially pregnant and my last period was November 15th. My husband and I have been trying and the signs are there but I have cramps on my left side and was curious as to what this means...
IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING I WOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR AND THEM CHECK YOU MOST OF THE TIMES IF YOU HAVE SEVERE PAIN AND SPOTTING IT USUALLY A MISCARRIAGE SO CALL YOUR DOCTOR ASAP AND TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON .
Thank you so much for responding. No blood just cramps on one side, I read about "ovulation pain" and had never heard such a thing.  My first two I never had it but It made some sense as the pain is gone, but if it comes again I will go to the doctor right away, thank you so much Kelz <3