Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
pregnancy and back pain

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pregnancy and back pain

I am 20wks pregnant and wanted to know if i can use a back patch for my back pain?
Tags: Is
Im honestly not sure about the patch you may wanna ask your dr since some contain medicine in them just to be safe, i know you can use heating pads on lower settings. also see if your dr has any pregnancy support belts that help a lot
yes you can you can also you a heating pad for it just keep it on medium just kinda keep it aaway from the sides of your belly and everything also take a hot shower not to hot cause they say taking a hot shower while pregnant will harm the baby or make the baby come out faster or something like that im not really sure just take a warm sower and let the shower head hit the part that is hurting...
Warm shower and some lavendar Epson salts. You will smell sooooo good skin sooooooo soft and its great for muscles! I do it every softball season cause now that I'm 30 my body hates me after practice lol. Walgreens brand I found smells the best and its cheap!
someone on this forum recommended the maternity band.  i would say its worth the money...especially when i'm at work i noticed a decrease in back pain compared to when i didn't have it.
Ya I do Love my belly band!!
KTowne So I guess we will not be g... Comment
renae176 commented on renae176's status
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy