Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
pregnant and feel dirty.. please read

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pregnant and feel dirty.. please read

I'm due the 4th of July and I couldn't be happier. I just had tubal pregnancy that ended in july of this year at almost 11w. I'm a little stressed and upset because I just found out that I have HPV and feel extremly dirty. My doctor had told me I will have a c section and that he wasn't removing the warts til after I deliver my baby. There goes my hopes of having a natural delivery. The warts are having a hay day and still coming up. I can't express how dirty I feel. I almost don't feel like a woman. Does anyone have any tips to help me beg my doctor to remove these horrible things? Or is there anything I can do myself? Do they do away on their own? It very uncomfy to go to the bathroom. Please help!
Maybe Google info about the procedure and think about.switching drs. Maybe the can't remove them due to risk to the baby. I don't know.hope.that help s and good luck
Thank you
Genital warts do sometimes go away on their own, but the main thing is to trust what your doctor is telling you.  Don't try to remove them on your own unless you want a trip to the hospital for infection.

I know it is traumatic as can be, sweetheart, but at least is not a death sentence for you or your baby, it certainly does not negate your femininity, and it is not a moral judgement on you.  You drew an unlucky card in the card hand, you certainly didn't do it on purpose, you didn't know your risk and you caught something.  Please try to stay steady.

I think there is an HPV forum on MedHelp, the Community Leader is wonderful.  Please check into it.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Human-Papillomavirus-HPV/show/196 is the link.  I happened to have some communications with the CL here and boy is she full of useful information.  You might drop a post there and see if other pregnant women with HPV post about their experiences.

Good luck, and (((HUGS))), Annie
Thank you all so much. I've seen pic of hpv on women and its really scarey. I'm almost 3 months and its already several of them. Thanks again for the support and help
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy