Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
question regarding discharge

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

question regarding discharge

I am about 6weeks pregnant nd am having brownish discharge with abdominal pain... should i be worried?
Please help.. this would be my first pregnancy
I was there. Had cramping too. Is it a lot or a little? I was told at the er that it is a threatened miscarriage and half if all pregnancies go through it. It's like your bodies way if saying last chance to not carry the baby. If your cervix is slightly open it may turn into an actual miscarriage. If not, time will tell. I was told that only 1 in 4 of these actually turn into a miscarriage. Recommendation is bed rest til 24 hours after bleeding stops. You can inbox me if you need to anytime.
Call your doc right away.......could be implantation bleeding too I think...I had that with my second.  
I was under the impression that if it's brown it's okay because it is old blood.  It's when it is red that it gets worrisome.
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
1 hr ago
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy