seriously???
So ive got alot of stuff for baby, clothes wise and i keep reading that people are washing everything..... do i really have to do this? Alot of the stuff has been given to me from my sister in law and she washed everything and bagged it before sending it to me. If everything needs washing its going to take me along long time lol
I would most definitely wash it all. Babies skin is so sensitive.  Dreft or a die free brand.
Looks like ive just got myself something to do while i wait for this little munster to arrive lol x
Me too lol!!
I washed everything and the last one to use it was my other daughter. I still need to wash the new stuff
thats the nice thing about baby clothes, they are tiny and lots fits in one load. hope its not as bad as you think. ; )
You want to wash new clothes because they put harsh chemical finishes on them to make them look nicer in the store. Also you want the excess die to come off so it wont irritate baby's skin.
There was a new laundrymat opening in my area so my bf and I took all the baby clothes we had (new and handed down) and washed them all at one time. Of course it was more expensive than just doing it at home. But it helped get it done and out the way bc I hate folding clothes!!!
Ive folded all mine and put them all into boxes in size order :( looks like ill be getting them all out again to wash. Like u said tho there all small and ive got a big washer so should only be 2 washes tops! Then theres all the stuff ppl buy for her when shes born urgh.... perhaps i should say please wash all items before bringing them to me lol
It will be good practice for all the laundry you will be doing when baby arrives :)
I had so much clothes given to me with my first that my daughter didn't even get a chance to wear it all. I left a bunch of the new stuff on the hangers with the tags, so I was able to take them to the store and exchange for larger sizes.. My point is I guess if you get a bunch of new stuff don't wash it all at once cus you may need to exchange it. I've heard other women say this as well.
Oh man... I thought hard part was buying stuff n organising thm n now washing thm aswell... 13wks left now i m going to freak out n probably panick my dh aswell.... :-(
Ive got just over 3 weeks to organise everything lol panic on!!! Im praying that shes not late but maybe itll do me a favour lol