Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
severe hip/back pain
About This Community:

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe hip/back pain

I need advice im 32 weeks and have bad hip and back pain. Done physio exercises and nothings helped... any suggestions ?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Only some what relief I get is a heating pad onbetween my thighs and warm baths I'm 35 weeks still haven't found anything to really help I'm thinking it will just be Luke this till baby is born :(
Blank
5628321 tn?1376277193
Belly band! I swear by it. It helps to take the weight of baby off the joints and give you some relief. You can find them at babies r us. :)
Blank
1399033 tn?1449591379
Yes, the belly band! It helps a lot. Also, just to clarify there are different types of belly bands. One that just wraps around your belly and one called Prenatal Cradle. Those two usually help. I wore the belly band around the waist a lot during my first pregnancy. And oddly enough, I was just at the pharmacy the other day with my son and noticed they had them hanging up on the wall. Hubby said when I start needing one of those again, we'll be going there. It was a lot cheaper than my old one I had. lol
Blank
Thanks ladies going to have a look at them...desperate for anything to help!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on veronica0808's status
13 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on renae176's status
13 hrs ago