Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
too much ??

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

too much ??

When is it going too far for your in laws to ask you to do something? My father in law just looked at me and said hey you're not doing anything tomorrow (thanks for automatically assuming i don't have Valentine's day plans :( ) and asked if id go shopping for a present for his friend's daughter.Im like i dont have money to get my husband anything and he doesn't have money for me yet im going shopping for someone else??  :( so bummed
Did he mean give you money to go buy a present or you buy one? Why would you shop for his friends daughter? Odd. You can always have a special Valentine's Day without money, a movie night at home, make a special dinner and dessert, just enjoy each others company! :)
Yea he give me money and i go get it. :/ thats what we're planning on doing it just really sux cuz its only our 2nd Valentine's together and we never get to have anything special like date night or anything :( and the baby will be here in 3 months
Why don't you get to have date night?  When the baby comes,  you REALLY won't be able to - now's the time!
Hollus commented on Belle313's status
52 mins ago
Hollus commented on LandM2009's status
59 mins ago
KeeLolo, Hollus, and renae176 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy