Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
vaginal pain .... 33 weeks

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

vaginal pain .... 33 weeks

Hello ladies. ... need ur advice. Sometimes I get this sharp vaginal pain. It feels like a lightening in the sky which goes from bottom to top of my v. (Sorry for tmi).... it lasts only for a sec n goes. Today I felt it 4-5 times within 10 min. My doc yest told me that my baby is v low. So asked me to take d weight off my feet, whenever possible.  But I dont understand this pain.  Plz advice. Thanks
I think it just happens from the pressure of the baby being low. I get it a lot too, and your doctor is right the best thing to do for relief is to put your feet up and rest. Yay for third trimester discomfort, right? Lol hope you feel better soon :)
Thanks dear :)
I'm 33 weeks as well n feeling the same pain .My doctor told me my baby head is down already n it can come from that as well... I don't know how low she is yet I have a doc appointment this week. I just try n rest whenever I can.
It's the baby putting pressure on things. It's not fun. I know it's painful and annoying but it's a good sign really. :)
It could also be the baby kicking your cervix. It actually really hurts. I remember when my first baby did it. I thought I was going into labor! Lol Hope you feel better soon!!
KTowne commented on photo
Drug Abuse in Middle Schools
6 hrs ago by Emily_MHModerator
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy