very serious need some help
A few months ago I thought I was pregnant.  Went to the dr they did a urine test it came back negative so I left it alone thinking that the dr was right. Now recently the past month I have been experiencing movement all around my stomach.  The other night I was laying down with my hand on my stomach and I felt something move.  Even right now as im typing this I feel movements in my stomach. Its all around. My sides my upper and lower abdomen and sometimes in my back. I tried to go to the dr again just to find out I have "limited" coverage and can't be seen again til the summer (the stupidest mess I have ever heard) I wanted to get an ultrasound because i dont trust the pee test anymore. I dont know if I am pregnant or just experiencing a lot of gas. Since the summer when I thought I was pregnant my periods have been very irregular. I normally have normal periods coming exactly every 28 days but since september I have had irregular periods coming between 31-37 days and they are not heavy they are light lasting 3-4 days. I feel like im going crazy and I have no one to talk to not even my dr Smh.  If I was pregnant I would be 30-31 weeks.... is it possible to go a whole pregnancy and not know. Am I the only one experiencing thid am I really going crazy? please help
Yes it's possible. And u should have a blood test dome. And ur insurance can't stop u from doing that
Doesn't really sound like you're preg.  Did you try a home preg test?
Don't count pee test out just yet... It may have been to early when you took that first test... Get a home test and see what that says and if not that go back and make them give you another test our you could even pay someone out of pocket to do you an ultrasound it that's gonna make you more comfortable... I know women who have had periods throughout their whole pregnancy... In fact this one lady I know had her cycle with all 3 of her children... I've taken a test to early before so it is definitely possible to be pg... But you need to get moving to find out... Best wishes and good luck!!!
It's possible. That's why TLC had a tv series called "I didn't know I was pregnant". I would take a home test ASAP.
I didnt know I was pregnant until I was almost 17 weeks!! Its scary! But I definitely knew I was when my stomach pooped out im almost 29 weeks now
My sister was almost 8 months when she found out she was pregnant. She got periods as well, tho they were different from normal. Check to see if there are any clinics near you. I went to one to confirm my pregnancy. I didn't have an apt but since it was a peek test I wanted,  I only waited a few minutes. If it still comes up negative, talk to them about your symptoms and see if they will do the blood test or help you find somewhere to get an ultrasound done.