worried
i keep hearing people talk about losing their baby at 20 weeks and stuff and it worries me my appointment isn't until next wenesday when i will be 21 weeks. i usually feel my baby move several times a day but didnt really feel it in the last two days or yet today. =[
Don't.worry my Dr said it can take up to 28 weeks for baby to.have regular movements  o try nog to worry. I kno its hard but stay positive mama:)
Around that time you might have days that you feel him/her all the time and others hardly at all. If concerned see your doctor for quick heart rate check or invest in a good fetal Doppler.
Lay down,  drink a glass of really cold fruit juice and have a little snack. Baby will probably move. If not, don't stress your baby is still tiny and could be in a position where you just aren't feeling him/her.
UPDATE: babys fine i was poking and jiggling my belly lol and i felt it move now it wont stop i think i woke her/him up