Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
A Threatened Miscarriage
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

A Threatened Miscarriage

I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I went into the ER at 4 weeks and they did a unltrasound.... saw the baby. At 8 weeks, I started bleeding, cramping, and had one big blood clot. I went into the ER again and they did a ultrasound.... didn't see a baby and Hcg levels are 1300 (I think that's the number they said). They called it a Threatened Miscarriage and they put me on bad rest until I stop bleeding and cramping. And to go to a obgyn within a day or two to see if my hcg levels have increased and for another untrasound to see if they can see the baby. It's now a day later and I'm stopped cramping and have stopped bleeding as much as I was. My boyfriend thinks I've already miscarried and that big blood clot was the baby, but I don't believe so. He thinks I shoudn't be on bed rest and go to work but I think I'm still pregnant and I'm following the doctor's advice to be on bed rest until I stop bleeding. I don't know what to do or think. If anyone have been through this before please help...