1 positive test 4 negatives
Hi I am 19 and yesterday took a pregnancy test it came back positive but then later on I took another one (different kind) and it came back negative and then today took a clear blue and it also came back negative. Am 12 days late on my period and am experience cravings and morning sickness and also have cramps in my stomach
Am I pregnant or not?
test first thing in the morning.  that is when your urine is most concentrated.  
i tested after having drank at dinner, and my test csme back negative...i was pregnant with twins...
Thank you, my mum was a nurse and has told me to see the doctor and get a test done. I will also do another pregnancy test in the morning. I am 19 and my bf is 17 and don't want to be pregnant but having has a positive result first am thinking I quite possibly am.
mhv
yes.  a blood test is a definite yes or no.  i am sorry this is something you have to worry about now.  i hope things work out for the best...