Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
1 positive vs several negative tests???

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

1 positive vs several negative tests???

Question: I tested positive at 7 days late for AF. But the following day, all 4 tests I took were negative. The only difference in testing was that the positive was tested in my urine stream while all of the negatives were "dipped." No sign at all of AF & I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Could I still be pregnant?
If you've had a positive, then your pregnant,, you need to tell your doctor you have a positive!!! Start folic acid asap xx good luck
But what would cause all of the negatives?! I did make an appt with my gyno but she wont see me until im 8 weeks (3 weeks from now). I'm just terrified that I've had a chemical pregnancy or an early miscarriage & just caught the tail end of my hcg falling. I know its just one of those things but my hubby & I were so excited for BFP! I just wish I had a definite answer already! :(
Could be the time of day, or anything, I'm sure tbh,, I had a neg after I got the poss,, and I didn't get that till I was 6week,,  try and put it in your head that you aren't, just incase,, but I don't see why you would get a poss if your not,, xx I miscarried my little been at 12weeks it wasul,, xx good luck