10 days late
Hi was just wondering could I be pregnant I have missed my period for 10 days now are feeling tired constantly keep gagging alot only been actually sick twice one sat n one last night am going to toilet alot more but did 2 tests and both were negative one test was thurs n one last night but negative. I have lost a son due to going into early labour just under 2 years ago and have been trying to get pregnant since x any help would be appreciated thanks x
Being 10 days late yes it is possible that you could be pregnant. It takes time for the pregnancy hormone to build up enough in your system to show up positive on a urnine pregnancy test. Allthough usualy on the first day of a womans missed period there is enough hcg to register as positve on a hpt. You could have just ovulated later in your cycle and still need a few more days to let the hcg levels rise. I would recomend taking another test in the morning with your first morning urine. It would be less diluted and contain a higher level of hcg . If the 3rd test comes up negative your probaly not pregnant. However if you still feel like you are pregnant and continue having pregnancy syptoms go see your doctor and ask for a blood test to be done. Im sorry to hear for the loss of your son. Please be patient if your not pregnant this time, you can always try again next cycle. Good Luck!
Hi thanks for your reply I'm now 15 days late and still no positive or period so very confused my doc said to wait till I'm 7 weeks late to get blood test x