PREGNANCY: AM I PREGNANT
COMMUNITY
12 days late, cramping for 5 days but no period?
by Maar0312, Jun 26, 2012
Hi guys, Im new to this so bare with me.
I was supposed to get my period on the 14th but it hasn't made an appearance yet. I've been having cramps all week so I figured it was going to come but Iv been saying that all week. I usually get sore breasts and cramping a day or two before I get my period and Im never late (im always a few days early if anything)
I did however have sex in my most fertile days - According to my tracker. I had a spot of blood when wiping just over a week later followed by a tiny amount of really light blood. Iv had the worst acid reflux lately as well, and Iv also noticed whenever I blow my nose theres blood in it. I'm getting quite annoyed with this cramping! It has me running to the bathroom every hour thinking im about to start. Im awfully bloated as well and just a tad nauseous (Nothing too abnormal around the time Im due for my period) my boobs did hurt but they've been normal the last 2 days with the exception of an odd ache here and there.  Not sure if this helps? Im not too sure if I should do a pregnancy test? Maybe I should wait it out and see if these cramps mean something?
Member Comments (14)
by nzbarrel, Jun 26, 2012
Have u taken a test?
by Maar0312, Jun 26, 2012
Not too sure if I should yet, I want to wait til next week just incase AF does make an appearance?
by nzbarrel, Jun 26, 2012
See I haven't had mine since April and my test are faded. I would take one in the morning with ur first pee and see what happens
by BabyLaila1012, Jun 26, 2012
Cramping and no period u just might b pregnant. I had the worst cramps in the first 4 weeks and I didn't cramp at all normally. I wasn't even a day late and I took the test at night, the night it was supposed to come...while I was quite intoxicated and it still came up positive. So u should take the test.
by mommyofaria, Jun 26, 2012
Sounds like you might be pregnant to me....my story was very similar to yours.....I'll take a test just to be sure
by lilbit_17, Jun 26, 2012
It sounds like youre pregnant to me :)
by Maar0312, Jun 26, 2012
Thanks guys, I really thought AF was going to come this morning (I always always get it early hours of the morning) It was a constant dull ache this time so I thought she'd be here, But she stood me up. AGAIN.

I woke up all emotional as well - Literally cried because the cat woke me up. Lols not normal!!
by Maar0312, Jun 27, 2012
UPDATE: So still no period, my boobs started to be sore again last night and the period-like-cramping hasn't gone away. Im officially 2wks late.. The latest Iv ever been is 9days and I blame that on the medications i had to take (anti-biotics and gardisal)

by ashnjeremy04, Jun 27, 2012
Have u taken a test yet? Clear blue easy digital is my most trusted test I've used and its easy it will tell u if u r pregnant in words not lines and u can use it early like 4 days before ur cycle which does not apply to u Lol just take one its the best way to find out...