Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
12 days late, cramping for 5 days but no period?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi guys, Im new to this so bare with me.
I was supposed to get my period on the 14th but it hasn't made an appearance yet. I've been having cramps all week so I figured it was going to come but Iv been saying that all week. I usually get sore breasts and cramping a day or two before I get my period and Im never late (im always a few days early if anything)
I did however have sex in my most fertile days - According to my tracker. I had a spot of blood when wiping just over a week later followed by a tiny amount of really light blood. Iv had the worst acid reflux lately as well, and Iv also noticed whenever I blow my nose theres blood in it. I'm getting quite annoyed with this cramping! It has me running to the bathroom every hour thinking im about to start. Im awfully bloated as well and just a tad nauseous (Nothing too abnormal around the time Im due for my period) my boobs did hurt but they've been normal the last 2 days with the exception of an odd ache here and there.  Not sure if this helps? Im not too sure if I should do a pregnancy test? Maybe I should wait it out and see if these cramps mean something?
Have u taken a test?
Not too sure if I should yet, I want to wait til next week just incase AF does make an appearance?
See I haven't had mine since April and my test are faded. I would take one in the morning with ur first pee and see what happens
Cramping and no period u just might b pregnant. I had the worst cramps in the first 4 weeks and I didn't cramp at all normally. I wasn't even a day late and I took the test at night, the night it was supposed to come...while I was quite intoxicated and it still came up positive. So u should take the test.
Sounds like you might be pregnant to me....my story was very similar to yours.....I'll take a test just to be sure
It sounds like youre pregnant to me :)
Thanks guys, I really thought AF was going to come this morning (I always always get it early hours of the morning) It was a constant dull ache this time so I thought she'd be here, But she stood me up. AGAIN.

I woke up all emotional as well - Literally cried because the cat woke me up. Lols not normal!!
UPDATE: So still no period, my boobs started to be sore again last night and the period-like-cramping hasn't gone away. Im officially 2wks late.. The latest Iv ever been is 9days and I blame that on the medications i had to take (anti-biotics and gardisal)

Have u taken a test yet? Clear blue easy digital is my most trusted test I've used and its easy it will tell u if u r pregnant in words not lines and u can use it early like 4 days before ur cycle which does not apply to u Lol just take one its the best way to find out...
I haven't taken a test yet, I hadn't even told anyone that I was late until today (easier to hide disappointment when Im the only one who knows)
I finally told my friend who I live with who has been away for almost two weeks and if she's insisting I wait til she gets home on monday, so Im going to wait until then, Maybe AF will visit by then? a few more days wouldn't kill me I guess :)

Had the worst period pains today too, it was like my period had started but it hadn't. usually get cramps or aching at night but tonight I haven't felt crampy/achy at all, boobs are still a little sore but nothing unbearable :P
Update: So I had a little bit of blood about 5hrs ago. just a little bit with some discharge? its gone now though. Starting AF?? hopefully!!
I am going through the same thing. I wstarted my period last months 7 days early on June 7th, and now it is July 15th, and still no period. I have had cramps or 2 weeks, and my breast have been soar for 2 weeks... I always feel like I am going to get it, and nothing.... Could I be pregnant?
I HAD MY PERIOD JULY 5 2013 IT WENT OFF THE 10. I THINK I HAD SEX THE 15 OR16. THEN I HAD SEX AGAIN ON THE 22ND. THE 24 I STARTED BLEEDING VERY HEAVY, BRIGHT RED WITH CLOTS. THE 4TH DAY IT STOPPED FLOWING AND EVERYTIME I WIPED I HAD PINK COLOR SAME THING THE NEXT DAY. I DON'T CALL IT MY PERIOD BECAUSE I NEVER GET CRAMPS ON MY PERIOD. I GET MILD CRAMPS THE DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD. WELL NOW ITS AUGUST 3 MY PERIOD SUPPOSE TO COME. I HAVE BEEN HAVING CRAMPS ALL DAY. I HAVING BEEN PEEING FREQUENTLY AND THIRSTY AS HELL. I TOOK A HPT IT WAS NEG. SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?