12 days late advice needed!
Me and my boyfriend have sex regularly, but we have always used a condom and checked after to make sure it didnt ripor there was not any leaks. I just started a new semester of school so I am highly stressed. Today marks that I am twelve days late with some symtoms that may point to pregnancy. I have light cramping and I am hungry a lot. I will eat a full meal and then 3 to 4 hours later my stomach starts grumbling and I feel like I need to eat again but those are my only symptoms. I'm not sure if I am missing a period due to stress with school and the worry of being pregnant or if I truly am pregnant. If I do not get my period by monday I am going to take a test I am just worried that I might take it too early and have too deal with the stress and worry of possibly being pregnant for another month. Advice would be greatly appreciated!
If your 12 days late its not to early to take a test
^^ Agreed. I took a test when I was 6 days late and got a Positive reading. It might be due to a lot of stress but the only way to know for sure Is to test or get a blood test from your Doc.
Yes I know but I really am just afraid of getting a false negative, but I guess it will have to be done eventually.
which brand did you use for your pregnancy test?
I took Clear Blue Digital (where It specifically says, "Pregnant" , "Not Pregnant") and It comes with two, since I didn't wanna deal with the hassle of the lines with the cheap dollar tests as those can be stressful and hard to read sometimes. Take It with your first morning's urine for better results as there's more HCG In FMU.
Clear blue digital told me I wasn't pregnant when I was! Try first response x
First response! I did it the day I missed my period because I knew!