13 days late, one positive pregnancy test, 8 negatives!! could i be pregnant?
I took an HPT 2 days before my missed period because I anxiously thought that I could be pregnant....my husband and I have been trying for the past couple of months. The result was POSITIVE!! I was so excited that I wanted to confirm it with another! The test immediately following was negative and the next 7 HPTs were negative also. I originally attributed the neg results with being too hydrated and not testing with the first morning's urine but now I'm not so optomistic. I have an appointment at my OBGYN on May 8th (he can't fit me in any sooner) but I'm starting to get concerned. My period is 13 days late and I thought the HGC hormone would clearly be strong enough to detect by now. Could I be pregnant and it's just too faint to tell?? Any advice or similar experiences is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks a bunch.
My last periord started on the 17NOV, I am pretty reg aver 28 to 30 days, I am now apprx 13 days late. No spotting,bleeding and a few early preg symptoms. I took an Equate EPT 3 days ago and it had a neg response. I have not purchased an Clear blue digital, but with some of the reviews of that I am not sure I should use that or take it back and buy a different brand.
I'm 13 days late on my period and I suddenly have been having  a whoooole lot of gas the past few days, no matter what I eat. I'm also experiencing a whole lot of fluttering and activities on my stomach and I feel like my pelvic is just weighed down. I can practically move into the bathroom with the amount of times I urinate.   I've taken 3 pregnancy test and all 3 say negative. My period is always regular, it's never been this late before. I went to Planned Parenthood yesterday to get a blood test, I have to wait till Monday to get my results. I'm so anxious right now, I feel pregnant but the urine tests are coming back negative, I just need to know something. I'll keep you all updated.
Hello to all!

I am now 4 weeks late (30 days) and I am still getting BFN's on all the test. I recently took the EPT digital and it showed up not pregnant after two minutes. I guess either i'm not pregnant or i'm one of those people who do not have enough hormone in their system until they are 3-4 months along. I'll keep you all updated =]
Hi, I'm normally regular is 30 to 35 days. It's now 42 days and nothing except lower back ache, slight abdominal twinges and 4 negative tests. Except yesterday one very very faint ++ did another 3 after and all negative even first thing this morning. Midwife want to see me anyway as poss like my mum tested pos with boys and neg with girls ? Has this happened to anyone else? Am I pregnant
Hello ladies!

I am sorry to report that my AF appeared 36 days late... We really weren't trying this time so my next story will be when i am trying. Wish me luck

LilMrzEvans
Hi, to everyone who wants to know, that the one sure answere to a question that is asked over and over "Am I Pregnant"
Well what would you say if you coultd get your own answere instantly without silly home pregnancy tests that hardly ever work, not to mention the money that builds up after buying one test after the other. Without having to waite anxiecly for results of blood tests and Doctors appointment. Well, all you simply have to do is (and dont get embarrist) with the tip of your finger, feeling the opening to your vagina, and if it is a smooth wetness and slightly open, then Yes you are infact pregnant.  If your period were coming, your vagina would not be wet infact quite dry.  If is a totally different wetness to ovulation.  Ok so good luck to all you super Mom's to be, try it and you will see.  God bless Sue.
help.. its been a week now of feeling sick all day through to night it comes on in waves..so i tuke clear blue pregnancy test and it tested positive so few hours later i did another one and that showed positive  the next day i did another i couldn't help myself and yes it was positive.. the following day i booked doctors appointment i told him i havent missed a period this was on the friday and urine wont be tested till late next week.. on my way back i bought another different pregnancy kit and a digital clear blue all 3 tested negative. i dont know wats going on.. i just need to know if im pregnant? can anyone help?

my bf and i have been trying for 5 months now, and nothing. I went off the pill in Oct, and most of my periods since then have been 30 days. One was 35 days. I have had nopositive LH results (not ovulating??) So this month, on day 30, nothing, then day 31 I got that egg white stuff... and ALOT of it. I did a preg test that nite, and it was neg, then I did a LH test too.. also neg. So now I am at 43 days, I did a preg test a few days ago, and nothing. My nipples were super sensitive around day 33 but are now fine, and I had mild cramping and thought ok, here it comes, but nothing still. I have no pregnancy symptoms, but no period. I will do a blood test end of next week (day 50), but Im so confused... any ideas?
Hi i am hoping someone can help me... Lastnight a took a superdrugs home pregnancy test which came back with a pink faint positive line.... so this morning i have been out and bought a digital preg test and that has come back negative.... i have been feeling sicky. bleeding gums... headaches and bad hot sweats.. can some tell me if the negative is wrong or the positve is wrong.. i really need to know xxx
hi i am a regular 28 day cycle and had a positive test 11 days before my period how is that even possible if we supposibly ovulate at day 14 or close? i would had to have ovulated right behind my cycle. is this a false positive? thank you.
fir the last week i have been using predictor a new pregnancy test on the market got told it is very sensitve, i have used 6 predictor test and all have come back positive faint pink line but then i want to try another brand so i got a clear blue digital, superdrug brand, first respone, boots brand and answer but all came back negative. i need to know whats going on i spoke to the predictor company and they said the brand i am using can detect a very small amout of hormone but i still dont understand why the others are all negative. i have gained 5.7lb and my period is due on the 20/05/2010 evry morning i get up my belly is alwyas hurting my breast feel like i have butterflies wings  in them and and always drinking juice which is not me, if anyone can help me please and i also have to son's already and 27 years old and never had this problem with pregnancy test before so why now
Hi I'm raegan my GF and I had sex last MAY 11,we had a condoms for protection.she averages about 30-40 days of cycle,shes about 9 days late right now.is she pregnant? or im just hallucinating things.she doesn't show symptoms thou.please do respond on my problem thanks a lot.
So im about 6 days late now, Never been late my whole entire time of having a period. Just got off of birth control about 2-3 months ago. I took to home tests which said positive and then went to the pregnancy clinic and it was negative. so i went to health department to get birthcontrol after and they made me take another PT cause i told them about my situation, and they said it was positive and she said she asked three other ladies to make sure it said positive. what is up? they both also said there rarley ever fail! who do i believe? what do i do?
I TOOK A CVS DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST A FEW DAYS AGO AND IT SAID POSITIVE..IVE TAKEN 3 AFTER BUT NOT A DIGITAL AND THEY SAY NEGATIVE, AND I HAVENT MISSED MY PERIOD YET, WAS JUST CURIOUS.
HI WELL I HAVE HAD MY TUBES TIED FOR ABOUT 3YRS N GOT PREGNANT LAST YR IT WAS A TUBEL PREGNANCY OK SO THEN THIS YR I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME MY OBGYN DOESNT KNOW WERE THA BABY IS LOCATED AT OK TOOK A PREGANCY TEST THA FIRST TIME CAME OUT POSTIVE THEN TOOK 5 MORE AFTER IT SAYS NOT PREGNANT BUT I HAVE ALL THA SYMPTOMS AND I USE CLEARBLUE PREGNANCY TEST I HAVENT HAD A PERIOD SINCE APRIL 26 CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE THANK U!!
can anyone help me!! im supposed to get my period sense the 3rd and its ow the 11th i really want to be pregnant!! ive been married for a year already ..i took 3 test the first one negative ..second one positive but you could bearly see the line across it was SLANTED THOU it was weird and third one negativee!!! im so anxious i want to do the blood test but my husband says its too early ..its bearlyy been a week sense it happened!! but my boobs hurt..ive had alot of headaches...acne..going to pee lately..and more symphtoms i dont know what to do the pregnancy test i toook was hcg clearblue easy...can somebody help me!!!!
Hello, I did the deed on JUL 6th, on July 10 I started to experience serious cramping and tender breasts, which I normally don't get before starting my period.  I started my period on July 12th late evening but it was only for 2 days.  I didn't think anything of it until I started to experience cramping again as if I was going to start my period again, I took an Answers HPT on the 19 July so that was 11 days from conception date, it came out positive with a light red line, so the following morning I took a pregnancy test it was negative. Later that evening I went to go get blood work done and it came out negative, which that would be right at 2 weeks after the conception date.  I am still experiening cramping and my breasts are tender at times, should I be worried that it might be ovarian zysts? Or is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?  I am going to set another appt with OBGYN just incase, I will keep you posted, I see that a lot of people never posted if they were or were not pregnant in their situations, that doesn't help.  I'll try my best to post if am or am not.
Well like you all, i to are having drama getting the right answer?
just yesterday i took a test and 2 lines were clearly there, one was bright white with a hit of pink ( faint) so i took a other 2 and both come up with only 1 line? differnt brands?
so i thought i wud use this mornings wee but still only one line?
i have sore breast and my hubby said last nite that they are getting bigger, i have got little white pipples around my nipple, tried, and i always have the dark brown line coming from my pelic area????
please any boby some boby HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update:  I have taken a couple of more pregnancy test they were negative.  I am due to get my period on SAT (33 days mentrual cycle), but yesterday at 30 days I started to experience brown blood spotting.  So, I am worried about that now, that has never happened to me before my period.  I am also experiencing light cramping in my pelvic area.. and sharp pains in my breast on and off throughout the month. I am thinking the brown spotting is acossicated with sexual intercourse.  Has anyone experienced this.  I have the Dr.s Appointment on Aug 24th so hopefully that day will actually confirm what is going on.
Hello, well I started my period on my 33 day mark SaT, but it's over now on Monday, again only 2 days, maybe my body is just going through a change, but I have no reason to believe I am pregnant anymore.  I still have my appt on the 24th, if anything pops out of that I will let you guys know, if you don't hear from me than everything is ok, and I am not pregnant.

Good luck to all... it was a stressful month :)  How crazy how our bodies play tricks on us.
I was 13 days late for my period had cramps, saw breast really believed i was pregnant i already have 2 young kids so ano what being pregnant feels like, did lots ov test had loads of negitive test results just hopen for it to be positive but  today i got my period, dont get your hopes up till you get your positive result coz ull only feel let down if you dont get it. xxx
I am so frustrated with this. Heres my story-
Had my last period on the 19th June. I am always on time and go every 24 days so was worried as I have a 6 month old already. Bought so many tests I was paying the chemists wages nearly  lol. All tests came back negative. Been moody, sick ,headaches from hell and joint pain. Feel pregnant. Took Predictor test 3 days ago came back POSITIVE within seconds no wait. Then to check I had not imagined it I bought two cheap ASDA tests expecting a big positive because they said they were more sensitive. Gutted they were both negative. Still no period over 40 days late now. So scared to go to the doctors in cause its something more serious. I had a missed miscariage just before falling pregnant with my son.
i'm so confused...me and my boyfriend had sex like maybe a month/ a month and a half ago, and i haven't had my period yet, all of my friends have started and i usually (sometimes)  start around the same time as them. i took a pregnancy test (first response) one night with my friend and it read positive... the next morning i took the same test and it read negative... so i went out and bought three more test i took two of them that afternoon and they read negative...about a week later i took the last one that evening and it read negative... i'm having some symptoms of being pregnant like my breast hurting and my lower abdomen feeling sore, i feel nausea, my back aches and i have headaches, oh and i believe my period is late...but i can never tell...i'm going to get a blood test done...i don't know what to think!!! Any Advice or something would help!!!
Same for me. Going to the doctor tomorrow. Took a no name brand digital said positive. Several hours later took another said postitive. Next day took 2 ept tests said negative, next morning negative. I have three children and I feel like I may be but no sickness just light cramping. We will soon see
i just did the finger test and i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant now. i'm 3 days late and we have been trying for the past 6 months. i've taken 4 tests all negative. i had 2 terminations when i was younger and constantly worry that they were my only chances :( i'm booked in to see my doctor in 3 days and will ask for a blood test if i have still not started my period. it's very dissapointing every month my period starts and this is even more heart breaking. after reading all coments i notice most people find out they are not pregnant or do not re post. i most definately will re post even if its to say that i am not pregnant. good luck to all out there trying to concieve x
Hello Everyone!

Im back! A year later... and i have the same problem. i am almost 3 months late, negative urine and blood test but something isnt right. I dont why it is so hard to concieve. I've been trying for a couple months now and this is the closest ive gotten. I'm going to schedule another doctors appointment

LilMrzEvans
good luck let us know how it goes x
Hello Everyone,

I decided to take some more PT's (clearblue this time) and they were all negative. I think I'm going to just take that to mean that I am not expecting. We'll keep trying though.
#baby dust to all

LilMrzEvans
Hello everyone!

Today is March 22, 2011 and I am completely devistated. My cycle came :( I was sure I was pregnant. I went almost 5 months with no cycle, no spotting or anything. All of the PT i took were negative but I was convinced. My doctor told me that there isn't anything wrong with me to prevent me from concieving so these delayed periods and pregnancy like symptoms are just plain out wierd to me. I'll keep trying. #BABY DUST @ ALL :)
I am thinking  that i could be pregnant, I was suppose to start my period on Friday may 13-2011 and this is the 20th and i still have not started I have taken 4 preg test and they are showing up neg, The last one could of been a faint positive i could not tell if there was a line on the positive side or if it was a mind thing. But i am always on my cycle within 28 days not later i have never been late maybe a day or two early but never late and now it is 7 days late. what do u think, any opinions I havent a clue what could be wrong i just want answers to release so some stress if i am not whats wrong. ( I am having hot and cold flashes, i have been feeling nauseous, i have had left flank pain. comes and goes. I dont know  
i have not changed eating, stress, partners or anything i have heard that these are reasons for late periods
I need some opinions please help me
!!!!!!!!

T .H. C  
So far I am in the same boat as everyone. My period is 11 days late and I am 29 years old. I have never been more than two days late in my life. My fiance and I use the "pull out method" so I guess it's possible I'm pregnant. I have taken 4 HPT's, and all were negative. The last one was this morning. My best friend is an RN and she says that it is definitely possible to be pregnant and have neg. tests.

I found this page on *****************.org that says some women don't test + for 4 weeks after missed period!
http://www.*****************.org/gettingpregnant/pregnancyfaq.htm

Ugh, this is a very frustrating situation. I didn't want to get pregnant this soon (wedding's in 2 months) but I will be happy if I am.
hello everyone my husband and i weve been trying having kids. I stopped my birth control last  Feb and for moth of april my period didnt start and up to now i didnt get my period yet but i made sure that first week and last week of may and april i did a prenancy test and their all negative. Friday June 3 after work i got hone around 7 and start eating my dinner and decided to do a preg test because i felt a weird cramp usually my hips starts hurting and breast too and i know my period is coming...

So after dinner i did a cvs brand early preg test the first one didnt work for ome reason and the other test have both lines and the result window has a thin blue line so i was think am i really pregnant but at the ame time i dont want my hopes u andget hurt so i called my friend and she has a EPT but the result is negative... I have to wait til monday so i can do a blood test

What do u guys think?
Here's my frustrating story. I am 33 days late! Had an ultrasound 3 weeks ago. She said my uterus lining was thick and either I would start my period that week or, I was about 3 weeks pregnant. So last wednesday I took a first response test and it was positive. We were thrilled!  2 days later I took the dollar general brand to reassure myself and it was negative. Went to the dr yesterday, their test was also negative.  My boobs hurt, im exhausted, im like a bottomless pit when it comes to being hungry,  I can smell things that nobody else smells (cherry chapstick mainly) I have heartburn, and my toilet has become my new best friend. I have an ultrasound on the 3rd but the waiting is driving me nuts!!!!!! Maybe it was a false positive but why on earth am I not bleeding?!?!?!?
Hello, my name is Brittany. I found out I was pregnant Jan. 16th 2011, I had missed my period Dec. 10th 2010 n my periods have always been on time so I knew something was going on, however I kept taking home pregnanct test, probably 15 all together and a pt at the doctor. They all came back negative so I thought it was just stress n didnt think anymore of it bc I hadnt really had any noticable symptoms. So I got sick, like a cold n I went to c my family physician and as usual they ask when ur last period was n I told her Nov. 2010 n told her I had taken pt at home and one at health dep n all was negative. So she done a blood test on me n said she would call w results. So she called that evening and said that it was positive. I was so excited bc we had tried so long, I have 2 beautiful girls, they r 3 & 4 but my husband doesnt have any children so he was so excited n terribly nervous. So anyways my due date was sep 29th and we found out we were having a girl, we named her Paislee LeeAnn. When I was 29 weeks all of a sudden I started swelling so so bad, from my feet to belly basically. I didnt do it w the other two so i was concerned n had them get me n the next day, she said it was normal n to keep feet propped up. Well I went back two weeks later I seen a diff doc and in 2 weeks I had gained 28 lbs so he sent me straight in for an ulra sound. She was supposed to weigh 4 lbs but the fluid had gotten under her stomach n she weighed 7lbs n 8ozs, ppl thought I was having twins! So they sent me straight to a high risk specialist n thy admitted me, gave me steroid shots to strenthen her lungs in case I had to deliver early. And I did I had an emergency c section (my 1st one, other two i had vaginal) and she Passed away an hour and 5 min l8r bc they said they couldnt get all of the fluid off in time n it had made her so sick n also said if the other doc wouldve done an ultra sound when I showed her the swelling they wouldve delivered her and she wuld have lived :( Sorry so long just wanted to give a lil background info. HERES MY MAIN ? N PLZ PLZ HELP....I had her July 29, 2011....I know I was supposed to wait 6 weeks to be sexually active but we wasnt, the only thing we can think aboout is having a baby asap, and I know Its not good so close together but I feel like if I have a another baby I will get out of this depression n not only that but I just feel like I am missing a piece, I dont want to replace her bc she cant be but I do want a baby so so bad now...its hard to explain unless u have been through it. We are almost obsessed w it! Neways so we was sexually active a week after july 29th and I was lightly bleeding but then it stopped that night and I havent had one since or any signs of one coming. Umm as far as symptoms not really yet but I had no symptoms hardly with the other pregnancies other than eating alot, frequent urinatin, tender breast, and of course bad mood swings... I have been moody and have tender breasts  but it could be still sore from this last pregnancy.  I am going to have blood work as soon as I get paid not this Frid but next so I will keep everyone posted...plz anyone let me know what u think??? Any ideas or similiar situations will help :)
That's terrible! Sure hope you get your baby.
Besides healing, one reason they tell you to wait six weeks after a delivery or a miscarriage is to make sure your body gets the HcG from the last pregnancy out of your system, so you don't get your hopes up with a false positive test. Symptoms can be so confusing!
Well I had a hysteroscpy done Sept. 14 everything was ok with that started my period  Oct.12 then around the 22 I had spotting again. It is now middle of Nov. and still no period negative hpts. Go to the doctor on the 1st soonest they had to see what's going on. Wish me luck and good  luck to all who is ttc. I had a miscarriage in Jan. 2010 and we have been trying since.
I have taken 2 pregnancy tests so far that read negative results but I have all the symptoms. Please help? I don't know if its all in my mind or if I'm really pregnant. Any advice?
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 10 years. Neither one of us have children. I am a week late. I have had four light positives that were done with first urine, also have had many many negatives that were all done during the day.
I went to the ER due to some cramping and recently haveing a miscarriage a few months ago. The doc did a urine test and not surprised to see negative. I have all the classic symptoms moody, peeing alot, tender breast and heartburn. The doc had said that he wouldnt do a blood test due to it being a myth that blood work works better. I reall to wanted to argue that all afternoon test have been negative. Going to call my doctor tommorow to hope here better news.
Okay so I'm going through something similar. I took a first response test (both digi and 2 line) and got 3 positives. Went to the doctor and I was negative for both urine and blood. Took another blood test a few days later and still negative (less than 5 beta test). I couldn't believe it. 3 positive HPTs but I'm not pregnant!!? I ended up letting it go. Waited a few days and got a very abnormal period... It was short. A week after my period, I took another first response digi and another 2 line test. Both were positive. The 2 line test was faint but definitely obviously there. I went and got a clear blue digi and it said negative. It's driving me crazy. I know I must accept that I'm not preg but why would 4 boxes of first response tests from 4 different stores be positive!?  I'm going to my ob on Monday 12/12 and demanding an ultra sound to see if it's anything to do with cysts.... As I've read cysts on ovaries can cause a positive HPT. I wish I was pregnant as most people are when they get a positive pregnancy test!. Good luck to all of you.
Yup I got a negative with FMU at 13DPO, positive with SMU 5 hours later, negative CB Digi 2 hours later (clearly didn't wait long) and almost mistakes test for negative 14DPO FMU with same test I got a positive day before!! I think my body doesn't produce a lot of HCG in my FMU, and that I'm going to have to be patient to see my dark line when I'm a week late!! I'm three days late and have all symptoms of pregnancy so I trust my first positive!!
Hi I am also 14 days late with my period gone through 6boxes of home pregnancy tests one of them a clear blue gave a reading of a cross without the bottom part of it but I asked ppl and they said it was a positive bt the other 11sticks say negative. I get stomach cramps sore boobs ect increased appetite but still nothing. What should I do?
hi stacy u had a possitve yet????? I am 13 days late 2day and have took 6 test all neg, I also am experiencing cramps tiredness going to the loo alot, head aces nausea. I phoned the doc 2day to get blood tests. fingers crossed for us both can you let me know please cant stand this waiting about :'( x
This samething  happened to me...let me know if you are because I am about two weeks late and idk what to believe.
Hi every one I know this is not my question but thank u so much because Ii have experienced the same sort of thing I took 4 pregnancy tests the 1st one said positive... I immediately was up set 'cause I'm only just 21 and don't. Have a bf. I didn't have sex... So how was this possible the guy that I "almost had sex with" asked if we should stop before either of even came... I took two other test the same day and it was invalid... Taught it was because I didn't test my morning pee. But I took another test the next morning still came out invalid... Got a brown discharge on monday some more light then others days where its dark brown... And I still don't know if I'm pregnant or not... I'm to scared to go to the doctor:(
Ive had one positive test and tested again the day after and they have all been negative since they were all the same testes as well what could this mean?
I took one of the dollar ones from the dollar store and it showed positive.  Didn't think a dollar test would work but it sure did.  So it could just be bad tests
Hi i need some help, im so confused!
I'm not sure why but i felt i should take a pregnancy test, see the thing is i was on the injection for a while, came off and forgot to get it done again when i was supposed to, because i was on the injection for quite a while, i stopped having periods so i dont no when i was supposed to have a period... i dont know if these are any kind of symptoms to being pregnant but i started sweating really bad without doing anything, constantly eating (but not sure if thats just me lol), i dont know why for sure but i just felt like i could be. Also occasionaly my stomach has a little bubbling feeling inside and i get bloated alot, and constantly need the toilet, i also had a funny turn in my stomach once and started to feel hot and sick, i dont know if this is anything to do with it but thaught to mention it anyway.  So heres my problem, i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, i, i was in shock but still excited about it, so the next night i took another one but on a clear blue digital test and it said not pregnant, so the following day i went to the clinic and it came out negative.. IM SO CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELEVE AND ITS RATTELING MY BRAIN AND STRESSING ME OUT, ive booked an appointment for the doctors in 5 days time (the earliest they could fit me in) but im worried after researching this situation, and many people saying there blood tests come back negative aswell but still found out they were pregnant afterwards. I just dont want to get negatives from the doctors and then get my injection again just incase, i dont understand!! does anyone know if these symptoms are any kind of signs to early pregnancy? i dont think it was an evaperation line on the one i believe to be positive, as it came out the same colour as the control line (pink) only lighter, and i heard evaperation lines never come out the same colour as the control line, also my mum took itto the pharmacy where i got it from and the guy that owns it said its definately positive and the other nurse at the clinic when i showed her the original one with two pink lines said she couldnt understand why that one was like that yet the rest all came out negative.. if anyone has any help or advice to my problem please help, waiting till friday seems so far away and if the tests i get at the doctors come out negative i styl dont understand why the first one was clearly positive......SO CONFUSED, I DO HOPE I AM PREGNANT THOUGH :)
I'm 26 years old we have been trying for 5 years to conceive :( I've been on clomid, metoformin all sorts it's killing me my periods are all normal I do have pcos I am now 21 days late on my period and I did a home HPT yesterday at 4pm and it was a faint line but it was there and I did one this morning it was negative what shall I do ?
Hey, I have  taken 4 CB digis and 4 cheap brands. My first CB said pregnant but the other CB digis said not pregnant. The 4 cheap brand test said negative too. I threw up two mornings in a row last week and I'm nauseous everyday. Just started getting nauseated off random smells like windex, fire wood, and gas yesterday. Painful intercourse in certain positions. I had a UTI a few days ago( it only lasted a few hours though)  I was very late for my period (14 days late) it only lasted 3 days. The first day it didn't even look like my normal period or spotting and the next two days I was only going through 3 liners a day. Very light and I used liners because I was scared to use tampons in case it was implantation bleeding. I'm a very paranoid person because we have been trying for months. I just took another CB and it was negative and I'm scheduled for blood work and/or sonogram tomorrow. You are not alone and I hope the very best for you. Try to be optimistic and try not to stress as much as me. Lol. Prayers going your way