Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
19 DPO and no Period???

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

19 DPO and no Period???

Hi All,
My last period started on 17th until 23rd April and I started Ovulation testing on the 25th and it was positive smiley face.... then when I tested on the 26th it was negative so i took this to mean i was ovulating from then...... so me and my partner had already had sex on the morning of the 25th then again on the evening of the 25th and then again on the 26th so we did all we could...... being an impatient person I took a pregnancy test on Friday hoping for the best and it was negative....... now I am 19 DPO and no period but does this mean i am pregnant maybe..... or just have a long luteal phase....... previous to this I have been testing Ovulation since January and haven't had a positive before so don't know my actual luteal phase..... also my usual period start date is (earliest 19th-21st latest) so not sure if that means anything any info or comments would be greatly appreciated