Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
2 days late, sore nipples, and minor cramping but no period

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I have been trying to conceive in the past months, my boyfriend and I decided to stop trying and we did. On July 7th my period never came and now its almost July 10th still no period, but ,y nipples are tender, and I have minor cramping with minor discharge. Could I be pregnant?
Of course you could be, the only way to know is to take a test. If you are one of the lucky ones than you could test positive by now since you are already late for AF. Unfortunately, I am going on ten days late and tested negative this morning. Either way, don't worry about the test results if they say negative. If you continue to not get your period than you still stand a chance. On the other hand, you could just be having an off cycle and just be a couple days late. Hopefully it's not that hand. LOL Keep us posted
Take a test and keep us posted! Good Luck!
take a test   let us know  good luck
I would say it sounds likely compared to my experience. I had the same symptoms with both my kids and also this pregnancy. I remember nipple,breast tenderness being the first sign. I also spotted for a few months after I was pregnant. My first few pregnancy tests were negative but I was pregnant, so if one turns up negative wait a few weeks and take another, good luck!
thanks guys I am hoping........ the dr wants me to take a blood test tomorrow but is that to soon? Especially today I have been having a very thin odorless discharge. could that be a sign as well? I am hoping I am because I have endometreosis, i would be psyched so anyone could help please do...
I have some new infor now...... on July 11, I took a first response test and it came back positive, the drs office did another urine test and that came back positive. So needless to say I am 6weeks pregnant, and have my first ultrasound on july 26... i am very excited as well as my boyfriend. Thanks for all the feedback.
Hey, im only 17-18 soon and i am 4 days late for my period this month, its very weird coz normally there spot on!. my symptoms are sore nipple's cramps, headaches and tiredness! i dont know what to do im to scared to do a test cause i kno if i am my boyfriend and family will make me get rid of it! but im totally againts having an abortions as i cant stand loosing something on purpose if it is ment to be! please help me =(
Sorry to say this, but you should not be having sex if you are not married and do not want children.  Sex is not just some fun thing to do, it is supposed to be something God created to be special in marraige.  And nowhere else.
I think she wanted advice not a lecture !!!!!!!!! And of course u can have sex before marriage ,u don't have to b married, but i suppose u r one of these religious people that was brought up fearing sex. OMG People like u just make me sooooo mad!!!! And by the way SEX is fun .
I am 3 days late... but i am having period like cramps, with diarrhea, my nipples are sore, ive been napping a lot lately and craving CHINESE food, which I hate!.... scared to take a test because I have mixed feelings on what the results might be...
omg!  since u mention GOD have you failed to comprehend that in the bibical days they  also had 2-3 wives as well? That would be considered WRONG in today's times whether you are married to the person or not.

So to each their own. She is happy. I am happy for her...and the community is indeed as well.

Leave the girl alone and wish her a happy pregnancy instead.

pregnancy test came back positive... what now.. i feel so lost!!!!!!!!! :'(
i have been having sore nipples since my last period which has been almost a month ago, well it really wasnt a period cause it only lasted 2 days, me and my husband have been ttc for almost 10 years and have had no luck.  i have a cycle of 27 days which states my period is due on  sept 4th but i usually cramp early and i feel nothing, except the extremely sore nipples which has never happened to me. they will hurt one day and the next day nothing and  so on so on. ive been taking fertile aid for about 2 months now because my periods were irregular and i wasnt ovulating.  im nervous about taking a test in fear of  the disappointment.  what should  do? i think i am because my stomach constantly feels full even before eat and sometimes i feel queasy but i never throw up. and everybody says my skin looks lighter then usual but i dont want to get my hopes up.  please help
Hi all.

i last ahd my period on the 15th of Oct, im now 3days late, my nipples are killing me, im having light cramps but still no period. I also have headaches and i get really tired. I dont fink im pregnant but i confused. what do u guys think?
hi im 18yrs old. well lets just say i haven't had a period ever since Nov 9th 2009 now its Jan 20th 2010. and yeah. i took a prego test and it came back neg. (-) but for the past couple weeks i have been having some cramping not like i used to. and my nipples are very very sore. i do have irregular periods. it usually lasts about 2weeks but not this long. oh and when i do get my period i am a very heavy bleeder with cramps to the point i start crying and go into a ball. Ive talked to my mother about this but she just says the same thing over and over again (your just like me hunny i'm sorry) even though she thought i was prego 2. now im just worried :(

Can anyone help me please? What should i do?

P.S. i have a dr appointment Feb 4th. thats the only time they could get me in :(
The exact same thing happened 1 me. I had a period on nov 26 and not another one until da end of Jan. The dr didnt really kno how 2 explain wat went on. Oh ya btw, I had all the pregnant symptoms. Now I'm 2 days late an wondering myself....
Ok, so I had a period last month(starting on the 11th ending on the 15th), but as soon as it went off, my breast were still sore right under my nipples.  They continued to be a little tender for the rest of the month and now my they're a little more tender and the nipples are more sore than usual.  My period is only like 2 days late but I've been having the "I feel like my period is about to start" feeling but I don't know if I should be too concerned, does anyone know whats up with this???
Hi Guys, My nipples are so sore I'm cramping a little and I am late for my period.I hope that I am pregger but I don't know I have taken three test and they are all negative why:(
I am 6 days late. I have had sore nipples for 2 weeks now. My husband and I just got married a little over a month ago. Is it possible I am already pregnant? I would be so excited to hear what you all think. I have been contemplating going to the doctor because I am afraid to find out its just sore nipples and nothing else. I also want to eat everything in sight. I am never full any more. Before sore nipples I had some cramping and the other day, I had discharge. Could I be pregnant?
So last month I had my period 3 days early and it lasted 2 days and thats not normal and this month I am late I have cramps my nipples hurt I have heart burn and I just feel off my grandpa did just pass right b4 I suppose to start so is this stress am I freaking my self out I want a baby but I am scared I have a 5 year old and am getting married in 2 months. he wants a baby but we have never talked about when. I feel like I could cry right now cause I promised to take a test tonight when he gets home thats going to be late the waititng game is killin me. I forgot to mention I had head aches for 2 weeks and ate alot of crap I dont eat also kinda cranky now I am a cry baby. so do u think I am pregnant or do u think its stress
Hi I'm Ashley, I'm 17 and I am 4 days late. I spotted just a tiny spot last month days after my period, and yes obviously I'm sexually active and I know the speach about no sex I was raised in a religious home. I was pregnant once before when I was 15 and had major signs way before I even missed my period but not this time. I'm 4 days late even my room mate started for the 2 times this month cuz she synced with my body but I still haven't. I had major cramping for one night, sore nipples and very tired. But my test was negative... What should I do?
Hi, Im 20 yrs old. Last month I was on Birth Control and i stopped taking it when i got my period last month. The first day of my last period was april 30th 2010. I was supposed to get my period yesterday (05/28/10) but i still have not gotten it. I have been experiencing mild cramping since yesterday and my nipples have been sore for a while, even now. Im wondering if i could be pregnant. i have sex a couple of times including the day after i supposedly ovulated. I took a home pregnancy test the day before my period was due but it was negative. Im unsure of if im pregnant or not. Can anyone help me?
Hi I am 21 an engaged and scared my period hasn't come on for a month r more now usually I'm irregular because of being on depo so longer but irregular for me is 2 cycles a mth and since 6/11 I haven't had anything but I spotted for a day, we do not use protection but we aren't trying either now my breast are tender nipples sore an been cramping for over 2 weeks now really don't have an appetite at all, and been really sensitive don't know if its jus my cycle coming or if I am pregnant because I took a test on 6/7 an it was negative what am I to think I am a very worried person should I be?  
im so confused! all the signs of bein prego but 3 negatives and im two days late! someone help me! i have sore nips, im gettin stretchmarks on my thighs, my last to periods were cramp free which is unusual, im tired 24/7, i cant sleep at night, i eat and pee constantly... but i got a little cramp like i was gonna start yesterday but nothing happened...
Im in the same boat! im 3 days late , sore nipple, lite cramping, headachs, eat and peeing all the time!! this would be my 2nd baby if so! im excited too know! i took 2 test both neg on the 14 and 15 , going to get one tonight! good luck!!
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive the past year with no luck but the past two weeks I've had cramps like my periods coming but nothing happens I've had semi sore breasts and I'm always tired, today I'm supposed to start my period, however, I haven't had any other signs like a brownish discharge I normally get right before I start. I took a pregnancy test today but it came back negative, I'm hoping I'm pregnant but I've gotten my hopes up to many times only to get shot down so should I just wait it out for a few days?
Me and my husband have been ttc and its only been a month, but i really am starting to belive that i am preganant, I took a preganancy test on Fri and it was negative, but i have sore breasts minor cramps and am 2 days late on my period.. Can i be preganant even though it was negative.. I would be so thrilled !!!!!!
I am 5 days late as of today and my nipples are extremely sore. Took a hpt when I was 3 days late, and got a negative. Could I still be pregnant? No other symptoms, but I have had 27 day cycles for 6 years, since ive been off the pill...I am just confused as to what this can be...any advice?
Ever figure out what was going on?
I'm a day late - all tests (of different brands and prices) have been negative but still have the notorious symptoms :/
Hi ladies, My husband and i have been ttc for about 4 months now..My lmp was 0ct.16,2010 and im on a 25 day cycle. Its now nov.13,2010 i have and nausea with vomitting, very sore nipple, headaches, light cramping with no period. I have take 2 hpt but they were both negative, im wondering could i be pregnant????
To reborn 2304- That girl came on here for advise and for you to tell her she shouldnt be having sex unless married is stupid and a personnal opinion that you should keep to yourself, unless your on this site for help and advise do not responsd with idiotic remarks.
i got my implanon out in december and had my first period in three years last month on the 12, i am 2 days late. i have nausea, im dizzy, cramping, bloated, lower back hurts and cant sleep at night. i noticed, that i was nauseous a couple days after i ovulated and a week ago is when i start all these other symptoms. my husband and i want a baby and really hoping im prego. do u guys think i might be????
Hi im als 17 going on 18 soon and my period it 4 days late 2. My bk kills and my boi friend cant even tuch me i go in and out of moods and all that but i havent done a test yet cuz i dont know how i would tell my mum or dad i need help 2
hi I and my husband were together for last month and i was expecting my results to be positive but 1 day after my missed period home test came negative. and i dont have sore breast nor tender breasts. i am having pcos and hypothroidism. and i had medicated for pcos and doc said it is ured and now iam medicating with throxine .25mcg. so i want to know that can i become pregnant?? and shall i wait for few more days to confirm whether iam pregnant or not.
I have been trying for months to conceive. Well I'm only two days late but I'm having period like symptoms but no cycle or bleeding. I can't stay out the restroom from urinating,  my breasts are a little sore and I'm having some mild cramping. I want this so bad and hope its not mental thinking. Scared to test right now due to a negative response. Any suggestions or thoughts because my first pregnancy was nothing like this. "Internally Depressed"
Hi guys(:
Well I need some help! && opinions please.
-okay you see usually I start on the 6th or 7th.. Well it's now the 9th so I'm 3 to 4 days late, I have cramps here there that feel like period cramping ,, but no period yet to come! I also have the sore nipples && breast. No getting sick yet though,, ALTHOUGH !! I feel like this lump in the back of my throat like I want to get sick but I absolutly HATE throwing up lol. Also when I get up sometimes ,, I feel a lil dizzy && sometimes everything goes black for a min. And for the past two days I've had an odorless diacharch too ,, kinda like whitish//cleaarish color.
HELP GUYS!!
Please && thank you (:
Try birth control I use to get really bad cramps during my period too, to the point where I'd spend the whole first day in bed crying. But once I got on birth control I noticed my periods got lighter and I don't hardly get cramps anymore. Plus the pill will help to regulate your period.
hi guys my story is like every one elses here im 2days late since i have been off my last period but my last period was really light  for 4 days i have mixed signals about this i dont know what to think i have  been with my  boyfriend for 4 years  my period cycle is  always on time and i usually get sighns dat i am due on 2 weeks before but i have not felt nothin accept   really saw nipples and slight cramps headaches bad back   i feel like im gonna b sick but  its not quite there yet im just gonna wait a few days if i dont come on i will take a test  
Hello, I am very excited because me and my husband have been trying to concieve (conceive) for a few months now.. We mapped out the ovulation day from my last period which was July 1, 2011.. Well it is August the 3rd and I havent had my period still. Me being so excited I ran and got a test! It was negative, but I am hoping for the positive result soon! I dont have many symptoms although I am very tired lately and very irritable! I hope this may be it!
My mense came on last month on the 17 n it is the 23 of august n I see no mense my breast are very tender, me n my husband are tryin to hve a baby could I be or am I just late?
my period is always wacko but im like 11 days late on my period, but i havent had sex without a condom and the only symptom is a TINY bit of nipple soreness. Am i pregnant?? i took a home test and it was negative but my period is so late.. been 36 days since my last period. HELP!!! i dont wanna be pregnant...
I'm 3 days late, I've had inredibly sore breasts, which I normally only get 1 week before my period, but this time have got them on the day I was due on!  Am cramping and have quite a lot of discharge.  Have done many tests in the past and am always negative, so am scared to do one now in case I am reading too much into these symtoms (symptoms) - plus they are blooming expensive!
Do you think I should do one, or can these symptoms be explained any other way?
Thanks and good luck to you all out there!
P.S. To the religious nutters - this is a forum for support and comfort, not to be abused about life choices. Sex before marriage is not wrong, and is very normal and accepted. You are in the minority here, speaking like that.  And as my mother said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!
mines been hurting for 2 days now but my period is not coming yet and i don't remember what date i had my period
Hi Ladies!~  
Just looking for some feedback and wondering is any mommies had any of these symptoms during early pregnancy!  Okay, I am 5 days late. I usually am a burst of energy but lately I have been SOO tired! My breasts and nipples are sore, and I have had some minor cramping. I've been moody and craving chocolate and pasta like no other! lol  My Husband and I are hopeing this is it! We've been together 5 years and we are ready and hopeful to start a family!!
Hello!

Well, I'm 3 days late in my (usually regular) period and no sign of it anywhere. I took 2 pregnancy tests, but they came back negative. Besides the late period, I feel slightly constipated (maybe that's a little too much information there!) with a very, very mild headache. Nothing horrible. But I don't feel any other pregnancy symptoms and it makes me wonder if maybe this is just an odd cycle, or maybe I tested too early. I have one test left which I'm saving for a later date.
  I'm new to all of this, so I don't know what it's like to be pregnant--so any advice or input would be great!
Same boat. Very regular period, but now 3 days late. Tested just this morning and it was negative. Had my "emotional" days last week, no spotting, no soreness in my boobs, which I usually get, and have been cramping a lot today, but still no period. Will wait just a few more days for "Aunt Flow" to come pay a visit and will test again..
Hi guys,
Me and my partner have been ttc for 3 months now, but this month i feel really different in myself, and have really sore breasts, and cramping on and of, sometimes it can be quite bad, also headaches on and of to.i really hope that these are good signs as i cannot wait to have a baby, but not going to build my hopes up,my period is due on the 25th of this month, does anyone no if its to early to test, and any ideas on whether i am pregnanat :)
Hey reborn 2304... You can sit there and say whatever you want but it's just because your jealous and your insecure and don't even know anything about God obviously and your obviously lonely bc you make yourself out to be a little **** Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. one day you'll be judged and you'll hate it but you'll deserve it for talking trash on God don't judge other people bc your judgement day will come soon and btw go get checked for aides and shut up unless you know what the heck your talkin about
It's "you're" jealous, "you're" insecure and "you're" Obviously!

Before you start bashing people for not caring about your Godly ********, you should re-take an English class!

I personally plan on getting pregnant with my boyfriend of seven years and never getting married. Too bad all of you Bible thumpers out there will never know what it's like to have more than one partner in your lifetime. "YOU'RE" missing out ;)
last month i was late on my period.. and this month i am late as well except this time my breast are hurting and they are very tender, i get light cramps but they go away fairly quickly and when i have to urinate i feel like a light pressure telling me i have to go now... do u think is just a menstrual disorder or can i be pregnant..

me n my partner arent taking any precations except he isnt finishing inside..  
can some one please help.
Don't have an abortion forget about ur bf and his family its ur life its ur body u decide not them. Yes u r still young it don't matter have the baby ur totally blessed! Goodluck!
I'm 21 years old I had sex with my xbf 3 weeks ago I took a pregnancy test last week and it came out negative !! But my nipples are sore and they hurt I'm two days late and been really tired lately !! I'm confused idk if I'm pregnant or its normal !!
I am 14...almost 15...yes I know young but my nipples are very sore, diariah, tired and yes I know I am young my bf is 16 almost 17 and I have not been feeling good. We have had 3 pregnacy scares so far and I don't want to be pregnant and I wish I would of waited but I got raped so um yeah I haven't had a period for 2 years ever since I was raped so yeah. Any advice any one please me and my mom are scared my bf knows nothing please help!
Reborn, that's a great advise to our generation. Sex & childbirth is for the married. It is exciting to see ladies concieve (conceive) in marriage but terrible before God and morally upright society to people concieve (conceive) out of marriage.
Rasher, hope u don't rash like ur name sounds. Fornication is a sin and you don't need to believe it to feel the consequence. Don't harden your heart; listen to wise counsel and find favour before God so all you desire can be met including your earnest desire for childbirth.
Very confused!Last month my period was only 2 days when usaully it lasts 5 days and I was having nausia so I took a test and negative.This month I am 4 days late had some very minor cramping and tiredness.I have endometreosis so my husband and I have been trying for a baby for over a year and I really dont want to take another test or even get excited!What ELSE could it be!
To bible thumper...Maybe you should think about what YOU are doing! If you are so pure and true to your god, why are you so fast to judge??? You also know that mistakes happen and that we ALL make them COUNTING YOU! I think the reason ppl stray from religion is because of the religious qacks like you that can't get off their high horse and judge others when I'm positive you are guilty of your own! There is a reason for the birth of every child and life is beautiful no matter what "that life" came from!                Girls every child is beautiful no matter your situation! Good luck and tons of baby dust* for the girls not wanting to get pregnant good luck and no matter what things will turn out ok :)
Anyways... I had my iud removed 8/4/11 because I can not handle hormones. The first day of my last period was 11/30/11. We have tried all through my fertile time and the same time as ovulation this last month after my last period. My calculated chart is saying I'm supposed to start today (12/28/11). It is normal for me to cramp horribly. I have not been cramping at all but my breast have been sore for a week and I have been getting car sick very easily. No vomiting. I took a cheap pt yesterday morning and it was negative. Does anyone think we still have a chance or maybe they have felt the same way and turned out pregnant? We are crossing our fingers!   Good luck to all of you :)
Hi Im 23yrs old almost 24 and I need some advice me and my fiance are trying to conceive we have been trying for the past 3 months i have a 32 day cycle and should have started on dec 26 im 4days late. Ive had some slight cramping and ive been every queezy and very little discharge but i have a strong stomach and it takes alot to make me want to thow up i work in nursing if that says anything. Weare really wanting a baby but im scared to take a test the last few times i have its always turned out neg and i just get disappointed and i really dont want that and then i want to give up. I think i may be pregnant. Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey Hun, in the same boat, been ttc for 7 months, & every month think I am, but disappointment wen af comes, usually cycles between 28-31 max today is day 32 & nothing, sore boobs, slight cramping, but that's it, got a test,but just don't want to be dissapointed again, have u tested??
help!!!! im only 15 im always right spot on the day for my period never late! this month im two weeks late and have sore&swollen brests stomache pains and tiredness, i cant ask my mother for help or she will kick me out what should i do?!
I've been having sore nipples for a week and a half period is due in one day. Also cramping but no period do you think I could be pregnant.
I was suppose to have my period on the 5th which was yesterday but I haven't had it yet I took two test both came back negative but I've been having sore nipples very tired for the past week having mood swings and everything's been making me feel like I'm gonna throw up... Could I be pregant just testing way to earlier?
Hey everybody, I'm 23 and have been on birth control pills for about seven years. I stopped taking them about 4 months ago. My period came on right away and on time even after I finishes. But this month I was due to come on the 11 and it's now the 13th. I've been having slight cramps for about a week but still no blood. Could I be pregnant already?
What test did you use and how long after af did you get a postive?
WHO CAN YOU TELL WHAT TO DO LIVE UR LIFE DONT TRY TO  WORRY BOUT GROWN PEOPLE AND WHO THEY SCREWING THATS NOT UR PROBLEM OR CONCERN SO I JUST WANT TO THAT AND UR ENTITLED TO UR ON ADVICE YOU ARE NOT GOD AND GOD BLESS
Well my experience was...i gained weight, craved crazy foods, I was nauseous, veins popping out and headaches, nose bleeds. But still pregnancy test came back negative all three of them even the first response. I had a period in Dec. And as of Jan my period is two days late. But I see Orange-pinkish discharge or blood but not blood. Ive been having cramps. Breast sore as ever!!. And tired. But once again the test was negative. Remind u that I spotted in Dec. And now its nothing but pinkish Orange discharge. Could I be pregnant at all.
I am 2 days late and my boobs have been sore for a couple of days now. I had a misscarage in november and have been trying again is it too early to do a test the now as I don't want to get my hopes up just incase I'm not can any1 help me x
Hi Everybody. Me and my hubby are trying for baby no 3. After our youngest daughter turned 5 we decided that our family is not complete. I was on the pill (Yasmin) after having her in 2006 and took my last pill on the 11th dec 2011. My period ws due on the 12th jan 2012. I am now 4 days late and had 2 neg tests. My nipples are sore and tender boobs, had cramping the day i was due on and 2 days after but now nothing. Has anybody else had this after coming off the pill????? I really want to think im pregnant but dont want to be disappionted with another negative or is it the pill getting out of my system? If anybody has been is this boat please talk to me and tell me your story.
Hi ladies. Just thought i would let everybody know that i did a test today ( 9 days late) and it was positive :-) I did the test with the wilkinsons own brand dip stick test. Over the moon :-)
Hi. I am 20, married, not ttc but not preventing it either. Ever since September 2011 .I have had regular unprotected sex and always had irregular periods and as of September of 2011, they somehow became regular. Anyways , from September to November i had my period on the 10th and Dec. it was late, came on 13th i guess due to stress(first time period had been late ). It is now January 21, i am about 12 days late with alot of breast tenderness, constant headaches, and mild cramping as if my period were to come but yet nothing? ive taken htp's and one today and still neg. could i still be pregnant??? please help !!
I was thinking the same thing...if she wanted a religious lecture she would go to church
I've got very tender nipples.feeling quite low. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests that were negative. don't know what's going on.
Hi, I'm 20 years old and have been with my bf for 4 years, I have only had one preg scare within those 4 years n my periods r usually spot on, this month my periods are two days late. I am having very dull cramping and white/clear discharge. My breasts are a little tender, and as of today have been frequently going to the toilet and I haven't consumed an awful amount of liquids. MLP was dec 30-1st I roughly ovulated the 13th of jan, and had unprotected sex on this day. I was just wondering if I should wait a few days and see what happens or if I took a test now would my hormone levels be high enough to detect? Any answers would be greatly appreciated
Yeah . I kno exactly how you feel  only 16 tho om 2 days late and ive been having heavy discharge sore nipple and tiredness .! Im also a heavy marijuana smoker I heard that can make your period irregular hopefully thats the reason for me and not pregnancy ...
Im 2 days late. Weve been trying ttc for about 7 months now.
Peed on a stick this morn and came back neg :(
I have been cramping and feeling like af is coming, but shes still not here.
Hate the waiting...
Ok...5 days late now and still no sign of af...
Hpt's were bfn :(
Whats wrong with me...? ;(
Been feeling bloated on the evenings,sensitive nipples,stomach cramps as if im on a period but im not. not quite sure what to think :s last time i had a period was over a month ago but not sure what dates im supposed to be due. Can anyone help??????
Okay Im a couple days late for my period. My last period was March 1st. I have been having low blood pressure, some cramping but no period. Light discharge and have been very tired. I also have tender nipples. Could I be pregnant?!
Im 3 days late for my period which is very unusual im always on time, but im having all my periods crampings etc just no period ive done three pregnancy test and all have come back negative im really confused :/ ive already got too children but didnt have this the tests were showing positive straight away with them any one got some advice thanku???>
Hi , I'm 16 and I'm 2 days late ... I have been having cramps and and really saw breasts and dis-coloured nipples. I know by previous post that I possably am pregnant but is not long since I had sex .. We had sex on the 10th witch is only four days ago. Can anyone help !! :) xxx
to the comment above: I think she wanted advice not a lecture !!!!!!!!! And of course u can have sex before marriage ,u don't have to b married, but i suppose u r one of these religious people that was brought up fearing sex. OMG People like u just make me sooooo mad!!!! And by the way SEX is fun

You are very wrong- it is suppose to be only after marriage according to the ten commandments " do not commit adultery". this attitude is the reason why there are 16-18 year old pregnant and not being able to provide. Being religious is not wrong- its the right thing to do, thank you very much!!! But what you suggest is very wrong.

Hi Everyone I usually dont ever post, I just read what others have posted and kinda get an idea what can be going through, well Me and my husband arent trying to conceive but we have unprotected sex at times. We just say if it happens it happens but anyway I use this app on my phone called my days and it calculate the time you are ovulating and your next cycle which is today for me May 27th usually it comes the day before. today im experiencing lite cramping and nausea but no signs of bleeding as of yet and yesturday I was eating ang got sick could I be preggo are should I just not worry and wait to see what happens
Sex is fun. And ya its true if you dont want a child you should use protection. But take a hpt and see a Obgyn if positive good luck
I recently had mirena removed may 3rd. Bled may 4 n 5th. Had a great normal period june 2-5. We are ttc so had intercourse around ovulation time. Was suppose to get period june 28th. But did not. Its 4th of july I am now 4 days late. A lil cramping. But no pain. Feeling sick on and off. Breast sorness. And headaches. Could I be pregnant? Plz help
Well well well i have a problem im 2days late -_- moody sore nipples extremley tired ; i feel myself about to cry for non sense and i can smell things that just irritates me but i took a pregnancy test early before my period was pose to start it came bac negative wat do yall think ? Should i wait a couple more days or take another one ?
uhmm i dont kno if anyone would help but my best friend seems to think im pregnant as i always have pain a week before my period due.. n their always bad n most of the time bring me to tears... but havent had any symptoms !! plus im 3 days late for my period.. i thought sex might bring them on so me n my partner had sex last night n got a tight feeling up there... n yeh still no period... i think its odd that i dont have pain coz ever since ive had my period.. pain would be my first sign !!... also getting white discharge, not a lot of it tho... im kinda tired more but i dont kno haha any help would be nice :) thanks x
I know this is a year later, but let me tell ya, how dare you preach to people that are in need of sympathy and advice. Religion is not always the best advice. The best advice is to not comment if you're only going to create dissension, which you intended to do.

As for Religion and the Bible, when the Church and it's "Priests" start practising what they preach, then MAYBE people will start to listen.

My period started a few days later than normal, tender nipples, craving sweet things (unusual for me coz I don't generally have a sweet tooth), tiredness and headaches.

And before the Bible Bashers commence, whether I'm married or not doesn't affect my symptoms or whether I am or am not pregnant.
I agree wit rasher
I just stopped my birth control pills 3 months and a week ago because my husband and I want to try for our second child.before I got to the end of the pack of the pill one week before my period I started bleeding so my Dr told me to go ahead and stop taking the pill being that I was gone stop at the end of the pack any ways but that bleeding lasted 10 days.my next period was 35 days later then the next 1 was 30 days later then the next 1 suppose to had started today but I haven't seen it and my breast are a little sore.I never had sore breast.the only time is when I was pregnant with my son but they was much sore then they are now..any help anyone?
Reborn is right,  but it's jus her way of living and thinking (just her  opinion). Reborn Welcome to the year 2012! gotta get dat boom boom boom..lol
The word of God tells, not to have sex before marriage. Period!!! But sometimes we do and get ourselves into trouble. The world saids we can, but God saids no.If I would've paid attention to this I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in.We need to learn what God saids, not what man has to say.So instead of trying to hurt someone's feelings because you clearly don't understand, get in your word.
Wondering what i should do, i have no kids, but i missed.my period, it was suppose to come on 2 days ago, i tested neg, did i test too soon, how long should i wait, i have mild cramps and tender brests as well..
They are right, sex is special and should only be shared between two who are MARRIED and in love>Not some little teenager who doesn't think things through..if convieved- Think of the life the child will have? Its people like you that are pulling others away from God and people like you who in the end will be punished. Yes, sex IS fun, but should only be shared by two people in love. Not a bunch of ****** spreading disease and unwanted pregnancies like yourself. You disgust me.
I know how you feel.  My period is 3 days late.  My nipples are very tender.  Did a test this morning but it was negative.  Had to go to the doctor today for antibiotics for gland infection. Today is Monday.  Have to do another test on Thursday if period hasn't arrived and not allowed to take antibiotics until then.  We have been trying for over a year since mm Sept '11.  Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
I'm 20 I have 2 kids already an I jus started sleepin with this really nice guy an I am now 2 in half days late my symptoms are tender breast clear discharge cramping an mood issues wit everyone else except him
I'm going on 3 days late now and I'm never late. My boyfriend and I have sex regularly and its always unprotected. I'm experiencing cramping, sore boobs, bloating, headaches, and some nausea. Could I be pregnant? Help me!
Haha you go doll :-) I was thinking the exact same thing
My period is late, I'm on 42 days now without a period. I had light cramps the 25th day, and on the 31st I had full pledged cramps. I tested 4 days after I had full on cramps with 2 home pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I waited 3 more days to go to Plan Parenthood for their urine pregnancy test and that came out negative as well. I started having sweats (hot and cold) while sleeping the week I tested. Also had weird adominal (abdominal) feelings mainly at night during that week. My boyfriend and mother both have been making more comments on how much I'm eating. I seem to be always craving something. Las night I noticed my nipples were extremely sensitive and still are. It is 42 days into my cycle and I had started to bleed a dark brown color, with no cramps. I intended to set up a doctors apt this tuesday- thursday for a blood test and ultrasound because so far I have no answers. If anyone has had similar problems and have answers I'd love to hear them.
Hi people I am slightly concerned I am 2 days late for my period and don't no what to do could anyone give me advice please. Thanks
Help! Ive been about a week and a half late on my period now, I have sore nipples, and minor crampings every now and again like my period is coming but it dosnt. I also have the thin milky discharge like the girl in her story! Ive also been a bit irritated with minor things lately...Im 20 and 112lbs...Ive been taking Hpt but they all say negative, cou I be pregnant?
No period, I was due to have one on the 12th/13th there always on time! I keep feeling sick and going very dizzy to the point I can't stand. I've had very sore/ irritated breats which is very uncomfortable. I've taken 2 pregnacy tests but both have come back negative, I'm not too sure what's happening as the tests say I'm not pregnant! Advice please!
Your religious opinion is only helpful for people who share your same religion. To the rest, it's offensive, inflamatory, and cruel. It should be kept to yourself. This is a medical advice forum, not a pulpit. There is a time and place for everything, and this isn't the one for preaching.
hi, it my first time, am trying to get pregnant for the past 5 months no luck am becoming worried. pls I need an advice
I looked up my symptoms wondering if I could be pregnant and saw this thread that you created. I hope all is well with your now 5 year old, and that all is well with you and your love. Wishing you the ultimate best out of life! Btw, I felt happy inside for you reading this, I was glad you ended up being pregnant since that was what you hoped for. All the best to you and yours,
Alex.
Hi guys i am 3 days late on my period, and i started spotting dark brown discharge for three days, a week before my period with mild cramping, and i just started at the gym can it be a changing cycle or pregnancy?

A bit confused, i haven't taken a test yet!
My last time having sex was on the 22 of september ive been having symptoms of pregnancy and my period suppose to have came on the 12 of october me and my partner been expecting a baby but instead my period shows up 2 days later can i still be preggo?
For the past two weeks I've been cramping, like I am about to have my period. My boobs are really sore, my areola (nipples) have bumps around them, im bloated, sometimes at night it feels like im about to throw up (but I never do) and I've super tired lately and i'm 3 days late on my period. I'm 16, please don't judge! But I don't know if this is my mind playing games or if im really pregnant. I also took one home pregnancy test the day I missed my period and it came back negative. What should I do now? Wait a week to take another one or take one now? Any advice, please help. Thanks.
I have sore boobs & mild cramps every now and then . My mom amd I get our period the same time now ... But I just asked and she said she already had hers but i didnt get mine yet ? Pregnant or just late menstrul ... Help pleaseeee
hey ladies, my period is two days late today i just suffered a miscarrage (miscarriage) only five months ago is this something that just happens or could i actually be PREGNANT? :)
I and my husband have been trying for 7months to get pregnant I am 29 and we have been married for 4 years ... Every month we get disappointed :( but this month my nipples are sore ( never had this before) getting period pains abit of diarrhoea and more of an appetite. .feel like my stomach has gained 7pound.. am due on in 2 days done preg test last week negative. ... I really hope I am pregnant...  are these signs of pregnancy??