Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
2 irregular periods in a row and I feel pregnant.

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I'm a bit beside myself. I can't seem to find any answers or a doctor that will give me the time of day and actually listen to me.

I have read that it is possible for women to have almost regular-like periods and still be pregnant. For the last 2 months, I've been feeling off and not like myself (especially these last few weeks.)

My cycle is usually between 30 or 31 days. December 1st, was the last time I had sex, it was also the 2nd day of my period (it was super light at the time). A condom was used for protection, but we weren't very careful using it like we have been other times. I experienced cramping along with some spotting on and off about the 2nd week of December. I didn't get my period until January 6th (well over a month). 5 days before an actual flow I had headaches, period-like cramping without bleeding and random spotting. It was the most irregular period I've ever had.

Since then I have been feeling extremely out of it. I feel off. I'm extremely tired and can't seem to get enough sleep. I've had constant headaches/migraines for just about 2 weeks along with a temperature of 99. I know that may not be thought of as a fever, but my temp has always been around 96-97. I'm pretty sensitive so when it does go up, it's usually accompanied with feeling sick and having chills. My temperature remains in the mid 98's. I've been having tons of gastrointestinal problems. I literally had diarrhea for 6 days. Then, in what seemed over night, I became constipated and unable to go to the bathroom for almost 3 days straight. At first I thought I caught a bug but then I realized that I still hadn't gotten my period, which was over a week late.

February 13th, I experienced period cramping and dark spotting. The cramping got so intense, I was convinced I would start my regular period and was waiting for a heavy flow to show up. When I went to the bathroom there was nothing except for a quarter sized clot super dark red, almost black in color. The cramps have since subsided and I have yet to have an actual "normal" flow. The blood is dark red/brown. Whether I use a pad or tampon, the blood on it is almost black in color. I still feel sick, have a headache and have no clue what's going on. For a while I was convinced I could be pregnant, so I took an 88 cent hpt from Walmart but it was negative. Now I'm not sure what to think.
Hi I've inboxed you because I'm going thru the same thing :)
im going through the same thing too help!!