Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
2 months delay but urine & blood test results are all negative
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 months delay but urine & blood test results are all negative

Hello,
This is also my first time posting. I'm a 30 yr old healthy woman. I had a 7 yr old already and had been trying to conceive since last Oct 2011. I'm currently 2 months delay since my last period - Nov 22. I’m always regular and my cycle is always between 28-32 days. I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms- dizziness, light yellow to pinkish discharge more than usual, always hungry, bloattiness around the midsection, feeling tired and sleepy all the time and mood swings but not sore breast. I remember having sore breasts on my first child. With my 1st child the urine test came out positive so fast, I was 22 back then. With this one, I had 3 over-the-counter urine test and 1 Blood test but all came back negative. My doctor booked me to have transabodominal and transvaginal ultrasound tomorrow Jan 26 and more blood test for hormones, ovulation & Thyroid (since I had thyroid problem 11 yrs ago). The weird thing is my older sister (she was 31 last yr when she had my nephew, second baby) she was 2 months delay as well and urine & blood test came out negative. The doctor sent her for an ultrasound... long and behold she was 2 months pregnant!!! She was healthy and fine throughout the pregnancy. My nephew is now 5 months old and very healthy too. So I'm hoping it’s happening to me too as we speak. Perhaps it's genetic, lol! Fingers crossed. My doctor says what happened to my sis is rare. Is it possible I'm preggers?
Tags: urine test, 2 months, 2 months negative, 2 months delay, period delay, blood test, HCG, pregnant, could I be pregnant?, late period, Blood