Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
2 weeks late, am I pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

2 weeks late, am I pregnant?

So my question pretty much says it all. I rather not mention my age but I'm really worried I could be pregnant. Iv'e been in this situation before but not from unprotected sex, the condom ripped on two occasions. First time I took the Morning After Pill the next morning when the doctors opened and it was all fine and the second I just waited to see whether I was or not.This time however it was unprotected sex, me and my partner weren't going for long and we both realised it was a stupid idea and he pulled out. I usually get my period on the 16th/17th of every month... on occasion between the 12th-17th...its not the 29th so I'm around the 2 week mark... I've been getting the cramps I'd usually get in my period the past few weeks but nothing has happened. I've been serverly tired all the time and all I wanted to do is sleep. But that seems to be the only thing different.
Yhe morning after pill I hear really screws up ur cycle. That could be itn
Have yu taken a test...
Yes, I took a test 2days ago and it just said negative.
I took the Morning After Pill ages ago, my period has been pretty regular and on time ever since...
If you are 2 weeks late, I would take the test, you could be pregnant.
I have taken a test already it just said negative.
Hmm yu should make a doctors appt for a blood test and maybe they can give yu other reasons why yer period hasn't shown if the blood test is negative
Just saw you post about taking the test 2 days ago. Wait until Friday and re-test with your first morning pee.
See I was planning on going before all this to go on Birth Control  but now I feel like I can't.
Yeah I guess I could do that.I haven't really being worrying or stressing about all this until now really and just seeking for advice and somewhere to talk about it. Myself and my partner don't live together  so it makes this harder and he's worrying something terrible.
Please let me know what you find out!
I will be back to inform you all. I'm just worried because the incident happened 6 weeks ago... so I could be anything between them 6 weeks gone if I was pregnant.
Done another test and it still says I'm not pregnant. But this week I'll be 3 weeks late. Have been away and haven't had a chance to go to the doctors.