Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
20 days late, 2 over counter tests, 1 blood test, both negative
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

20 days late, 2 over counter tests, 1 blood test, both negative

I have a question and I pray someone can help me. I am currently 20 days late on having my period. I have taken 2 over the counter pregnancy tests and 1 blood test in which both have came back negative. I was relieved when I got the results, but for some odd reason something still just doesn't feel right. I have been less stressed out since I got the negative test results and have done good at keeping from getting stressed out while I am out with friends or working. My problem is I have been having cramps down low in my abdominal area for the past 2 1/2 weeks and they just come and go. It feels like I am either starting my "girl issue" or that I am already on it, but when I go to the restroom nothing is there. My stomach right above my belt line feels like it is starting to feel as if i have pulled a muscle really bad and the feeling goes from the belt line up to just below my ribs. Since I am so concerned, I was just wondering if it were possible to get a false negative on both a in home pregnancy test and a blood test given at the hospital? I watched a few shows where a lady was pregnant and didn't know about it because the baby was sitting towards her back during the whole pregnancy even after conception. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I was supposed to start my "girl issue" on April 7th, but haven't had it yet...my next one should be due May 7th. If I don't have it by then or even towards the end of next month should I go and get another test done? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Sorry if any of the information or questions got a little confusing.