Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
20 days late, 2 over counter tests, 1 blood test, both negative

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I have a question and I pray someone can help me. I am currently 20 days late on having my period. I have taken 2 over the counter pregnancy tests and 1 blood test in which both have came back negative. I was relieved when I got the results, but for some odd reason something still just doesn't feel right. I have been less stressed out since I got the negative test results and have done good at keeping from getting stressed out while I am out with friends or working. My problem is I have been having cramps down low in my abdominal area for the past 2 1/2 weeks and they just come and go. It feels like I am either starting my "girl issue" or that I am already on it, but when I go to the restroom nothing is there. My stomach right above my belt line feels like it is starting to feel as if i have pulled a muscle really bad and the feeling goes from the belt line up to just below my ribs. Since I am so concerned, I was just wondering if it were possible to get a false negative on both a in home pregnancy test and a blood test given at the hospital? I watched a few shows where a lady was pregnant and didn't know about it because the baby was sitting towards her back during the whole pregnancy even after conception. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I was supposed to start my "girl issue" on April 7th, but haven't had it yet...my next one should be due May 7th. If I don't have it by then or even towards the end of next month should I go and get another test done? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Sorry if any of the information or questions got a little confusing.  
Blood tests are rarely inaccurate unless it was done too early. Wait to see if you get your next cycle, and if you don't request a beta blood draw done. Depending on the level and what it's at will determine without a doubt if you're pregnant or not. (Usually anything under 5 is deemed as not pregnant)
I am glad to announce that last month I got my menstrual cycle and no longer have to worry about being pregnant!!! Me and my husband discussed having kids again and both decided we didn't think it was a good idea that we don't have any and it just be us!
Glad everything worked out for you. :) thanks for the update.
i am 6  days late i did 3 test the other day and where all pos went docs 2day and it said neg ysterday i had pinkish blood stain when i wiped myself but nothin 2day what could tis mean?