Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
2nd month of no period...am I really pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

So the last time I've had my period was around the 4/9/2012. It is now 6/12/2012 and no period whatsoever. I have taken a few pregnancy tests and all have came back negative. I have been meaning to go to the doctor to see what's really going on but I'm in a bit of denial. Reading all of your stories put my mind at ease for a while since I now know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I get pains in my lower stomach from time to time, my breasts have been feeling a little sore, I have been having discharge, but no "morning sickness" or any nauseous feeling at all. Also, the days that I'm supposed to be on my period feel like I'm really on it, but there's nothing there. My plan from here is to see a doctor this week since I've missed 2 periods already and if my tests come out negative, I still plan to have an ultrasound next month...any advice or words of encouragement?
If u have taken a home test recently, within the last week, and it came back negative then I would assume u are not pregnant but I would still go see a doctor and ask for a blood test just to be sure.
Other reasons why ur period could be late could be due to stress, work, school, worrying.
All the symptoms u described are common to all women at some point whether they ate pregnant or not.
Definatly go see the doctor, I hope u get the answer ur looking for.
Thanks for responding to my post. I was hoping someone would at least respond within a day :)

Another thing, I've told myself over & over that this is a stress issue. At the beginning of May, I was stressed on financial issues and now with school ending I have that on my mind to worry about. Another factor is family stress and all that jazz. Thanks for your response.