4 Weeks Neg Blood Test.
Hi, I had a m/c on the 9/1/13 and was told that everything was fine to try again straight away. Using ovulation tests we pin pointed o 28/1/13... A few days later i had cramping as well as severe headaches and very tender breasts... 10 days later I started having brown spotting which turned into a medium flow but was mostly brown with a bit of light pink and lasted 4 days... 2 days after this I had more brown creamy spotting which was only when I wiped. I went to the drs and got a blood test which was negative and was told to come back if my next 'period' was different. I have in the last few days had severe cramps with no spotting which feel like stretching pains... I have 2 dd's 4&6 and felt these pains with my second... Is it possible i am pregnant and its to early to tell???
Honestly,  it sounds like you had your period. It doesn't sound like implantation bleeding. I'd like to recommend plugging in your information on the babymed ovulation/conception chart. (Google it) It is excellent and super accurate for those trying to conceive. You add the first day of your lmp and your cycle days (28-33). Good luck and sorry about your previous loss.
sounds like you had your period, sorry