Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
6-7 days late, white discharge, cramps

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

6-7 days late, white discharge, cramps

Hello everyone !
I've posted on here before about me missing my period but I was only like 2 days late this time I'm a week late tomorrow and I don't kno if I'm just late or prego... I have no symptoms the only ones I can relate are headaches a little fatigue n feeling a but queezy but thats about it.. My periods are irregular but not this late... Also I have normal cramps like I'm bout to get my period but when I wipe it's just white discharge... So yehh I've only ever been a week late once and that was because I started bleeding for 3 weeks straight whilst on the pill and the doc said that was why... We've also had unprotected sex all month (lost count of how many times) lol and on no birth control what so ever... So if anyone has a similar story n ended up prego let me kno ! Or just any advice would be great thanks ! :)
Hi. Its a possibility that ur pregnant esp if u only had unprotected sex. So take a test just to be sure. Good luck!
Thank you ! :) I kno it's a pretty big possibility.. I won't be upset if I am pregnant :) I'm hoping I am :) but thank you ! :)
Ur welcome xx
Okay so I'm 1 week late today.. I haven't taken a test yet coz I don't wanna get my hopes up.. I'll wait till I'm 2 weeks late (so long !!!) lol yesterday morning me n my partner had sex coz usually having sex would bring on my periods n it's always worked... I also ran around the yard playing with my border collie pup he's 12 weeks old ! Haha so cute anyways not the point the point is I was being very active yesterday like cleaning my house, doing to washing... Moving around to see if my period would come but nothing... I didn't even get pains as you would when you have your period.. I had very very very faint pains in my lower abdomin (abdomen)... I wouldn't even call them pains but I knew they were there.. More of a funny feeling... I have loads of lower back pains n I feel queasy when I eat... But it goes away n comes back through out the day... I also had a very big sleep last night n after 3-4 hours I feel heaps tired again... I wanna take a test but everyone keeps telling me to wait until next Tuesday to take one... I've had heaps of negatives in the past n I was obviously gutted ! :( I just want to hear some similar stories from women who went through the same thing in experiencing an ended up pregnant !! Thanks x :)

P.s - still have no symptoms of pregnancy... Just being tired, lower back pain, headaches, a lil emotional, white discharge (no odor), lil movement/stabbing pains in my right side of my belly, having trouble falling asleep (feel really uncomfortable trying to fall asleep) and I gues that's about it I'm not sure if these are strong signs or just period symptoms ! Haha any advice bout this would be great ! Thanks :) x
Well i had two negative tests with my 1st pregnancy even though i was two weeks late. I waa upset cos we had been trying for a baby. So we decided to wait another week and if i still didnt have my period wed test again. So i bought the clear blue tests. As soon as i did the test the line came up. I knew i wa pregnant it was exciting knowing for sure. I know the wait is agonizing but u dont want to have.negative tests. This time i knew i was pregnant i gone off certain foods like i had last time and certain smells made me feel sick even though i dont get morning sickness. Now im 13weeks! So chin up just relax and thatvweek will fly by. X
Ohhh wow so it is possible to have neg pee tests if your preg ! Wow... Haha well I hope I am anyways I will test next Tuesday for the first time if it's neg I'll wait another week haha just like you ! :) and congrats ! :) but did you have the symptoms I have in the first couple of weeks ?? Thanks for helping me :) xx
I had period like pains to begin with. But mainly i was just tired all the time. Like now really lol. Ive never ha sickness but i go off my food and certain smells make me feel sick. Symptoms vary per person i suppose. Thank you. An ur welcome :-)
Yehh that's true everyone's different I just wanted to hear some stories haha :) I'll let everyone kno if I turn up prego haha just for other girls to read :)
So I'm now 9 days late no sign of my period... I don't have any pains anymore... I've never been this late for my period only when my period was late by a week coz I bleed for 3 weeks on the previous cycle... But that was because the bc pill I was taking the doc said the pill just didn't work for you... Coz I started bleeding on the brown pills not the white... So yeh :/ I've been tracking my cycle 2 months ago I got them on the 29th day of my cycle (lasted 6 days) then the next month I got them on the 33rd day of my cycle (lasted 6 days) they always last 6 days btw haha but yehh never a week an 2 days late :/ my mum told me to test on sunday morning which is in 3 days should I test then or wait till Tuesday when I'm 2 weeks late exactly ?? Thanks x :)
So now I'm 10 days late no sign of period I decided im going to test on Tuesday :) and if it's negative I'll go to the docs n get a blood test done to see what is wrong ! My dad said it might be a thyroid problem... So yeh just an update ! :)
So I'm now 10 days late for my period n no sign of them.. I decided I'm going to take a test on Tuesday when I'll be 2 weeks late... N if it comes back negative I'll go for a blood test to see whats going on !! Haha my dad said it might be a thyroid problem... I dunno I that can cause a missed period.. But yeh just an update !! :)
U should test when you feel ready too. I know its exciting but only do it when ur ready. I do think ur pregnant though :-)
Thanks ! :) my mum was like today " Renee ! Your taking that test tomorrow morning first thing!" n I'm like ehhhh nahhh Tuesday n she's like I bet $100 bucks your prego lol so I'm doing it tomorrow :) thanks for your replies aii you've been a pretty big help :) well tomorrow is the day ! Everyone thinks I'm pregnant so I hope I am I really excited ! :) I'll let you kno ! Haha wish me luck !! **baby dust** ! :D
Please let us know! I am only 5have days late n i already took like 16 HPT and all negatives! I have never been late before so I am worried! I dont want to be prego I just had my son in May,  i had the mirena on but it fell out yesterday! I am cramping (lower back and hip pain) headaches and i have been feeling sick to my stomach before and after i eat! I am so scared because my son came outout 1 month early and that was an awful experience having to leave him their at the hospital! Please let me know tho!
So 11 days late and a neg test ! Gutted :( I'll try again on Monday with a different test n if still neg I'll go to the doc ! :)
Awwww I'm really sorry to hear that hun... But I'm hoping I am lol I'm hoping the test was just wrong ! Haha I hope you arnt for your sake :) but just to ease your mind your period might be late coz of having a baby n your cycle has to regulate its self again ! :) xx
Thanks I hope so to I am going to my doctor on Monday he wants to make sure its not an ecoptic pregnancy due to the mirena! So I will keep u posted too n plz let me know when u do get a positive!
Oh but first he wants to confirm my pregnancy!
Well all I can say is good luck ! Haha :) I told my partner this morning it was neg n he was gutted aswell... So my plan is to buy a diff preg test like maybe clear blue coz I used first response... So yehh their pretty accurate anyways.. But just to be sure I'll take another diff test on Monday morning n if still neg I'll go to the doc on Tuesday to get a blood test n if that's neg then I've ruled out pregnancy... I'll get an ultrasound to see what's going wrong up there... It might be a thyroid problem too.. So yehh :)
Well I've changed my mind again lol I've made a docs appt on Monday morning at 10am so yehh I won't do any other tests till then coz I want a blood test done for pregnancy n thyroid n all that crap.. N If there is no pregnancy I want an ultrasound to see what's going on up there so yehhh just an update !! I'll keep updating this till I find out what's wrong.. So it can help other women :) xx
Well good luck! I used no lie all kinds of pregnancy test first response, clear blue, rexall, and the dollar ones!! But yea u shud get it checked out n dnt rule out pregnancy yet i read in other blogs of other women not getting a positive until like 3 weeks past their missed period! So yea baby dust to you! Im talking to my doctor in monday n still no sign of my period coming just feeling tired and nausieted!
Mmmmm I don't wanna rule it out yet.. But negative test I'm kinda leaning towards something else... Haha but you never kno... I've never ever been 2 weeks late aii.. Like ever! Do you think a thyroid problem would delay it this long ?? N awww you have to let me kno !!! I hope you are tho :) coz every child is a blessing I believe :) so yehh but I will let you guys kno what the out come is... My partner says, in his words "screw what that test says babe, I've read up about a lot of women in your position that had neg test n after 3 weeks of their missed period they got a positive !" I was like woah haha he's excited I think... He warned up to the idea of me being prego which is good in a way I guess :) anyways baby dust to everyone !!! N heaps of it !!! :) I still am hoping I am.. :) xx
You should just take another test and maybe try a different brand. I took several different test and they all neg, but that was several days before my missed period. I then took 2 (blood) the day of my missed period and it was positive, but I also took a urine the day of my missed period and it was negative. So then I took and EPT digital the next morning and it said pregnant. So it is a possibility that u cud b prego, but need to get a blood test instead of urine.
Ohh wow ! That's crazy.. Haha I guess hpt tests arnt that accurate sometimes... But don't you think if I was pregnant it would have showed up by now considering I took it with my first urine in the morning at 11 days late ?? Or is that not always the case ?? I am going to get a blood test for pregnancy aswell as thyroid n other thing the doc thinks of tomorrow morning at 10am... In 2 days I'll be 2 weeks late and no sign of my period.. But my nipples are sore again like they were 2-3 weeks ago.. Coz a week before I'm expecting my period I get sore nipples... But when I was due for my period it went away like I got my period.. Coz as soon as I get my period my boobs dont hurt anymore n considering I have irregular cycles but never late like this... Max I've been late in my life was a week n a bit but that was because of the previous cycle I starte bleeding for 3 weeks straight on the pill so I went off it to regulate my period naturally coz I dont like the thought of medicating my body to regulate... So yeh... I started tracking it 2 months after I bleed for 3 weeks n the first cycle came on the 29th day n the second one came on the 33rd day and now this one.. So say if I got my period today it would be the 43rd day... Which I've never been this late... So anyways thanks for giving me some advice but do you think a thyroid problem would delay them for this long ?? Thanks hun x :)
Well looks like my wait is coming to an end... I've been getting cramps today... Like period pain.. Not really bad ones but I can deffs feel them ! So yehh I was probably ovulating late.. But still really late period so if I still don't have my period tomorrow I'll get a blood test for pregnancy n thyroid n all that but if I do get them well there's no point getting a blood test for pregnancy ? Haha so I'll get everything else checked out ! :) I'll let you guys kno :)
Thyroid can delay your period read about it! So not so how accurate that is! But I have been having cramps too but nothing and its been like this for 2bum weeks already and the cramps are getting worse. I also am regular and never missed a period only when I got prego with my son but I was only 2 days late and tested positive. Now I am 1 week late and really worried so first thing tomorrow I am going to my doctor I havent tested since Friday I know not long but yea! I am glad ur partner is happy I hope u are too dnt give up yet I keep up the postings please!
Well I have read about it and it can deffs delay my period or even miss it which be a very first for me n I haven't tested again because I think a day won't make a difference haha I thought for sure I was gunna get my period yesterday or today but nothing !! My appt at the docs is at 10 so hopefully she gives me some advice but shell probs get me to take a urine test which will probs come up neg haha but I'll get a blood test for lots of things and I will let you kno ! :) n wow 1 week late !! You could be prego haha ! Yayyyy well hopefully everything goes well for both you n me :) all my friends and family think I'm preg tho.. Haha well I'll let you guys kno what the doc says ! :) wish me luck !!! :D
I wish you luck! I am calling my doctor first thing tomorrow to see if i can go see him!  I took another one today because my partner wanted to see for himself and also went n bought them behind my back lol! But yea ill post tomorrow to see what happens with me Ill be waiting on ur post too!! #Baby Dust for u too!!
Haha ! :D well got my blood done find out on Wednesday so in 2 days :) I'm getting tested for pregnancy, thyroid, kidney infections n liver n blatter n all that crap lol so yehh I'll let you kno n you have to let me kno how you go ! :)
How much did they charge u to do all that i have to wait rill next monday because of the prices!
Nothing ! Haha it's a bulk bill place so if you have a Medicare card which I do it's free :) ahhhh the lovely land of Queensland haha :)
Well thats good that you have that! They told me that a blood test like that cost $200.00! So yea she also recomended that I wait until I can get a + on a hpt so yea! But still no period yet just alot of headaches like migrains, lower back pain, and abdominal sharp pains! :( Really hate it because it stresses me out and my baby feels when I am stressed out and doesn't want to be with me! He wasn't like that so yea you are the only one I can talk to about this I dnt want to tell my family because I am scared of what they will say!!
Awww wow I'm having the exact same feelings ! Right down to the sharp pain in my right side but it's on n off I have headaches I had period pains but no period... I'm axactly 2 weeks late today... I tried peeing on another test today like diff brand just coz... Haha but I screwed it up I accidentally pee'd all over it haha it was one of those clear blue digital ones haha so I screwed it up it came up with the waiting sign the the book pic down the bottom which means an error haha n it was flashing with pregnant 3+ haha I was like whatttt ? Can't trust that one haha their expensive ! So I wasted $20 haha but I got another one n I'll pee on it tomorrow morning even tho I get my results tomorrow but doesn't hurt to test :) it will be 4 days tomorrow since I tested last so it should give me an accurate reading ! :) n awwww I'm sure your family will support you... Their family ! N every child is a gift n you should be very happy of you are.. You kno why ? Coz there is millions of women out there that can't have children n they would die to have one... So yeh it's honestly a gift :) very scary at first but it always gets better :) if I'm not preg this time I'm gunna keep trying... I just want my period so I can keep trying ! Lol but you kno... I have to wait... So yehh but whatever happens I'm sure you'll have all the support you need :) including me !! Haha :) n $200 bucks ! Holly crap !!! The most ive paid for a blood test is $80... Wow ! Haha n try not to stress so much ! That will delay them even more ! So just be calm n think positive hun :) it will all be okay :)
Thank you for your advice I really appeciate it! And yea those Clear Blue test are expensive but yea test again and let me know! Im just going to wait until I am 2weeks late like you did! U r so right about babies being a blessing and a gift I would do anything for my baby and if I am preggo I would do the same for him/her too!! I got that flashing book on 3 of the clear blue digital test and called the 1800 # and they sent me the 3only test back because I did them right so yea! Baby Dust for u I really do think u r preggo!! :)
Awww thats no problem :) anything to help I'm here ! Haha :) n I will deffs let you kno hopefully I do it right this time !! I'm gunna do another one tomorrow morning so my pee isn't all over place if you get what I mean ! Haha but I will let you kno how it goes aswell as my blood tests ! :) n really ? Haha I've kinda given up tho.. I don't feel pregnant... But eh you never kno :)
Well we will just have to wait and see! But I am hoping that you are! :)
Well I took a digital test this morning n it came up "not pregnant" so I guess I'm not pregnant ! Haha hope it isn't something bad !! But I get my blood test back today so I'll let you kno ! :) xx
Ok ill be waiting lol!
Haha me too !! I'm calling them in about 2 hours.. Well at 10am which is in like an hr haha :) I hope there is something wrong coz I don't wana go do further testing coz waiting so long is **** !! Sorry about the language haha :) xx
Dang its early wherever u are its like 8pm here lol! Well Ill check back in an hour! :)
Haha I'm sorry !!! It's like 2:30pm right now haha anyways I'm definitely not pregnant !! Nothing is wrong my thyroid is perfect my kidneys are perfect everything is smack bang on... But she basically said im too fat to bleed lol my weight is 90 and I'm 173cm tall so I'm not that over weight I'm ment to be 70 according to my doc... But you kno... So I'm getting an ultrasound for PCOS just incase there's something wrong but won't kno about that till next week... On Wednesday... So yeh lol in exactly a week... So mmmm ***** to be told your too fat to bleed but I don't understand... I've stayed the same weight since last month n yeh so it's stupid... Well you have to let me kno how you go !!! :) sorry I couldn't help much ! But I'm still 15 days late so hopefully my period comes soon so I can keep trying ! :) xx
Wow thats just dumb but yea its ok n i will keep you updated i am now 10days late still cramping but i am going to wait until i am 28 days late so that i can get answers because its expensive $200 for blood test $141like for ultrasound and $80to for the visit so yea all i can do is wait n not stress out all i did today was clean and clean to see if it will come but nothing ima tell my bf to have intercourse with a condom if course to see if that can bring my period lol! But im sorry to hear that u will have ur baby!
Yehhh I kno... She's annoying haha don't like her... So yehh oh well I just want my period so I can keep trying damn it ! Haha n wow that's sooooooo expensive !!! Holy crap... That's crazy haha but I guess all you can do is wait aii.. Well having sex always worked for me.. But not this time .. I did everything I could possibly think of n nothing ! So yehh but just continue to take tests n if their all neg by 2 weeks then that should give you your answer :) I kno that their not always accurate but they are if you take them right ! Haha :) n yehhh I'll have a baby when it's my time I guess... Hopefully it happens soon... :)
Yea I know what you mean I just want to get mine to so I can go on with my normal life and if I am preggos start by taking my vitamins! Well me and my partner had intercourse and guess what........ nothing ugh! So yea all I can do is just wait and see almost 11 days late now so yea still cramping in my abdominal lower back pain and huge mirgrains so yea I hope I can get answers if at 2 months late and still - hpt I am going to the doctor I am going to need answers by then! Jusy hang in there you will have your time ok Lots Of Baby Dust For You!! :)
Well you hang in there too hun !! :) I hope you are haha n heaps of baby dust for youuuu ! Xx :)
So I went to the ER today because I just couldnt take the pain anymore! So they took blood test for infection urine too and x rays and nothing he said everything looked good n he perscribed me pain medicine!! So yea I am exactly 2 weeks late today and feel worse everyday! Ugh just dnt know whats going on anymore I just want answers! Oh i am not preggo either so i give in that I am not!! :(
Awwww wow !! Well I hope the pain goes away for you hun... That must suck !! But well now you can stop stressing and hopefully your period will come ? I'm 3 weeks late today :( my ultrasound is tomorrow at 2 so ill let you kno how that turns out :) I really don't think I'm preg tho I think it might be something else... Or maybe I just didn't ovulate at all in August ? Oh well I sure will let you kno :) n I hope you feel better at least you've ruled out pregnancy n you can take your pain meds without worrying :) just relax n stop stressing I kno it's hard but if it was something heaps serious they probs would have found the problem by now :) did they do a pelvic ultrasound ?? See if there's anything wrong ??? Coz it might be an ectopic pregnancy considering the pain that your in n that will rupture your tube and half your chance of getting preg... Well I didn't mean to worry you but it maybe that... Good luck ! And I'll keep you updated ! :) xx
Thanks Ill be waiting lol! N no they didnt im 2 weeks and 2 days late and still nothing im guessing i didnt ovulate either and i did consider that but i figured i didnt have an ectopic preg because they didnt mentioned anything in the ER! So yea its a waiting game now! So I hope u get sum answer tomorrow though!!:)i Hey there might be a little surprise in there lol i still have hope for you:)!!!
Haha their might ! But I doubt it !! Just today I had huge painful period pains... It was horrible !!! I was crying n everything n that's how they usually are ! Haha that's how they should have been 3 weeks ago !! Haha :) but eh if I get my period tomorrow I won't go to the ultrasound but if I don't then ill still go :) hope everything is okay with me haha :)
I also think I just didn't ovulate last time... That's why I didn't get a period... But I'm due for my period on the 12th... So in 10 days :) haha yehh that sounds about right... I usually get sore boobs n period pains a week before my period comes... So yehhh I reckon they will come soon :) yayyy !! Haha now I can start again n keep trying :)
Well I hope u do then get ur period so u can start again. N im sorry that thats how u start because that must suck if u start like that every time! I too have tender breast when i start n ive been feeling it for the past 4 days!! I hope i too start very soon!! Well let me know wat happens though!! :)
Haha yehh well I just drug up on Advil haha works sooooo good ! Haha but yehh I didn't get that massive pain 3 weeks ago coz that's my indication that's I'm about to start but oh well maybe my period just didn't wanna be normal haha typical !!! :P but ill let you kno how the ultrasound goes :) xx
Yup advil is my best buddy when im in pain lol! Ok thanks be waiting!
Well there's nothing wrong !!!! Haha he said everything was perfect... Again !!! -.- but he did say that the lining of my uterus was thick so I should be starting my period pretty soon ! :) yayyy haha well I'm sorry I don't have much news for you... But that's all I got :) hope everything goes okay with you tho !! :)
Wow for real well i guess u just have to wait now n hopefully once u do get ur period u xan start again and hopefully you get ur positive result this time! Well good luck lots of baby dust and thanks for ur updates ill will let u know what happens to me though!! :)
Yehh I kno ! Haha weird... I guess I just didn't ovulate... But there's still a chance I think considering I've had sex like 7 times with my partner in these 3 weeks... So maybe I ovulated this month if that makes sense ? Haha oh well I will know in time... I'm due for my period on the 12th and we'll see how it goes... Ill let you kno when it turns up !! And I hope you find out what's wrong with you too !! Heaps of baby dust to you :) xx
I need help and noone is helping me! Pls I.need answers
What's wrong ??
Thanks for the baby dust and i will let you know what happens with me i am at 21 days late now and still nothing i feel alot better now! Whats wrong yaya2013?
32 days late man !!! Lol I can't believe this !!!! I have never in my whole life been this late... I was ment to start my period for this month yesterday which was the 12th n nothing... So I dunno aii so confused man... Lol how have you been ???? Any news !? :)
WOW I CANT BELIEVE IT EITHER I HOPE U FIND OUT WHATS WRONG SOON! ARE YOU GOING TO TEST AGAIN? OH AND ME NOPE NOTHING IM STILL LATE IM SUPPOSE TO START ON THE 16TH. BUT I HAVENT TESTED AGAIN I DONT WANT TO WORRY MYSELF I GOT MY BILL FROM THE ER AND ITS FREAKEN $800. :( SO DISSAPOINTED!
Omg !!! That's expensive !!! Holy crap n well I got my period !!!! Haha yayyy ! :D so happy I can start trying again n it's all good I just missed a cycle which is normal haha I was due for my October period on the 12th n it's the 15th so 3 days late is heaps normal ! Haha yayyy :) so happy I hope you get yours soon :) good luck !!! Xx :)
ok so im 6 days late, have a white discharge and feel my abdomen uncomfortable every once in a while it feels like something is pinching me on my left side so its not really like a bad pain just uncomfortable i have no symptoms that im getting my period which a always know when im about to get it when trying to fall asleep its very uncomfortable i was getting headaches everyday before last week but its stopped since then does anyone relate oh yea i have been trying to get pregnant for a little over 2 years and nothing.
Arijei im sorry I can't help much but the only thing I can tell you is to wait a little longer and then go see your doctor! I am now 38 days late with no signs of mother nature! I made an appointment for Tuesday to get an ultrasound done witch I prevously went to the ER and found out that I actually owe $1800 yea that much for nothing and now I have to pay $200 for the ultrasound! I am so frustrated and afraid that the mirena damaged something or worst not able to have more kids! I really in the future wanted at least one more child so yeah I am thanking God though for letting me be a mother though!
Ok I had my appoinment today now at 45 days late and they did an ultrasound and found an ovarian cyst and happy to say that I am not pregnant! He gave me medication to start my period and also happy to say that I am not back to my old birth control pills never getting the mirena again!!:)
Yayyyyyyyy !!!! Everything worked out aii ? Haha well my period was heaps normal lasted 6 days with normal bright red blood haha I just missed an entire cycle... I guess I just didn't ovulate... But this month fingers crossed that its my month ! Lol it's cycle day 20 n I haven't ovulated yet but I think I'm getting pretty close... My OPK test lines are getting darker for the past week and I've been checking my cervix position and it's gotten higher and softer and it's pretty wet ! :) but haven't got that egg white discharge to tell me if I'm ovulating... But !... It's gotten a lot clearer and more thin so I think I'm close !!! Wish me luck !!! Haha hope I fall pregnant soon :) xx :)
So happy for you that you keep trying and not giving up lots if BABY DUST for you! Hope you get your little one concieved this month too. I am glad now that I know and now I can go on with my life! Keep posting please!!
I'm 6 days late and I have been having cramps for 3 weeks and lower back pain and white discharge I'm wondering if I could be pregnant
Hi my period is 6 days late I'm having cramps every now an then I'm also having a white discharge after my urine.
If someone could give me some answers to what's going on.thanks
Hello every1 my bfrnd n I had unproted sex n I ws 8days late n had white discharge.. I had a bad stomach like a my stomach is gona run, had headaches n sore back..I thought I ws pregnant bt on my period came I thought
different bt it wsnt normal coz my periods ws usualy flowing normal bt dis time it ws very heavy.. What I want to knw is dat is it possible dat I might be pregnant or not?
Hiya there just need a little help I came off the pill on 12 of jan and had a pperiod on the 15 and came of on the 18 which aint normal for me normally have peruod for a week or more and some times in between I'm due my period on the 11 fefeb and I keep getting a lot of smily and clear dscharge and back pains and sometimes lower cramps but done a test on monday but came bk negative when shud I do another as we are tryin for a baby and I just hate getting negative ones and hate the waiting game plz give me sum advice thanks x
Im now 81 days late and I took 1 hpt and 1 urine test at the doctors office. My last period was Nov 15-21 2012. I must admit that I have been having irregular periods, but havent went this long without getting one. My first hpt was Dec 16, 2012 then took the one at the doctor on Dec. 22, 2012. I was due for my period Dec. 13, 2012 but never got it and today is the 96th day in the cycle. Not sure if I could still be prego bcus I have no syptoms (symptoms). Thought out these days I have been cramping on and off as if my period was coming and had white discharge but NO blood. Not sure whats going on in this stomach of mines :-(
Im 10 days late and i keep gettin wet like feelings like i started but haven't & i get period cramps bad and i took 4 pregnancy  test they all came back negative . can i be pregnant ?
I have had 2 periods in one month and I'm not on any birth control or using any protection, I already have a 1 year old son, and I'm now a week late feeling sick having cramps and im tired all the time, I have been having unprotected sex  I had sex about 3-4 days after my last period, but did have sex a few times after that aswell.Do u think I could be pregnant and should do a test? X
I am  not late on my period. its due next Monday but I have been having headaches, I have never had before, and I am getting a bit of a white milky discharge from my right breast when I squeeze my nipple and feel a bit fatigue.I know it's to early to tell but I am just wondering if I am pregnant or can it be a sign that I am.  I took a test and it came negative. I just want to make sure so I can start really taking care of myself.
Hi I'm 22 years old and for the first time my period is now today 6 days late,I have slight period cramps and have lower back pain,my breast are not sore at all but usually 2 weeks before getting my period its very sore.i get heart burn some times but never use to and my tummy feels upset a lot nowadays.so shud I wait or what can I be pregnant or just having a cycle change in my period cycle
i had sex on the last day of my period last month, i normally start my period on the 9th and it is now March 16th (a week late). No symptoms except a horrible migraine last few days. possible im pregnant??????
Hi I need some help. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby. We just started actively trying. I am now 10 days late I already took a pregnancy test when I was 5 days late and it came out negative I'm going to test again when I'm 2 weeks late. Prior to being late on my period I was sick for 2 weeks with a really bad cold. I have gotten over it a still have a slight cough. Syptoms (symptoms) I've been having is lower back pain no sore breasts I have headaches now and than some food cravings. Recently I've been having slight period pains in my pelvic area but very mild. This is not the first time I've been really late last year I was 16 days late but I got my period last time my doctor said it could ahve been stress. Since than my period has been either 2 days early right on or 2 days late
I don't know whats going on Could I be preganant I hope I am :) Any help would be great ladies
Take the test asap why continue to wait the earlier you know the better
I have the same story! but except- I have been on metformin for about 3 months due to PCOS. But since January I have been having normal periods. They ususally come on around the 16 of every month now all of a sudden this month which is APRIL I haven't had a period at all. it is really unusal. I haven't had symtoms (symptoms) but cramping fatigue and nasea and a lil bit of back pain. im a week late and I hope im pregnant. IM TO THE POINT WHERE IM SICK OF TAKING PREGNANCY TESTS SO I WILL WAIT TILL THE 1ST OF MAY TO TAKE ONE. I DONT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED:) I pray and hope I am a success story
Hey Im 19 Years Old And I Did The Deed 6/6/13 He Came In Me Had A Light Unusual Light Bleeding 6/7/13 For 5 Days Went To The Hospital 6/9/13 Had A UTI For 3 Days My Period Was Suppose To Come 6/17/13 But It Hasn't Came Down Yet I Feel Bloated My Lower Back Hurts From Time To Time Im Cramping Like Crazy But Still No Blood What Could This Mean ? Could I Be Pergnant ? Please HELP ME SOMEONE
Heyyy. You guys .. so I have had problems when it comes to sex and my period.  And its really frustrating .. the problem really came on when me and my boyfriend had sex like we always do different positions and it would hurt so bad on my left side.  I had white discharge and for two days it was brown discharge but no odor .. that's how it was in my frist pregnancy but I miscarried around 12 weeks. And that was a year ago now itit's doing the same thing .. so I was in the shower and I passed out and fell I went to the hospital bc my boyfriend was worried bc I had been having sharp pains in my lower stomach on my left side  I randomly feel cramps and sick .and I have a knot where my left ovary Lastnight it hurt so bad when we had sex he couldn't put it all the way in with it with out me having pains so bad I'd get sick to my stomach .  And some times I feel a popping feeling when we have sex. The doctor said the knot and discharge was bc of a uti and that I wasn't pregnant later on after that abt a week I had my period but I thought I was dying it felt just as bad as my miscarriage  but only it was just blood no clumps I don't know whats wrong with me but I have symptoms of being pregnant but blood test said I wasn't plz help If you can
i  m also so much upset about my pregnancy. anyone can advise me here. just 20.... i have 2 spontaneous abortions of 2 months. last in 1st may 2012.,  now missed period for 6 days and have negative prego test...... have white discharge and lower abdomain pain...... my husband is outside off country
Okay here we go. My period was four days late (my period is never late always on time). I finally got my period is was normal. 5 days. Well 5 days after my period I started to spot.. very little.. happened for 3 days.. I took 4 different hpt different times n 2 day period of time. All came up positive.  Then a week before im suppose to start my next period I started to bleed.. no clots just maybe 1 n a half regular tampons a day. For only 2 an a half days.. now im 9 days late on this second period. Help anyone..?
Hi every1 i know im about10 days late 4 sure i think.its longer but know over 10days deffo im 28 hav sore boobs bad back ache discharge ect...
do u think there is a chance im pregnant. scared 2 do test. cuz wsnt 2 b so desperatly an hav had 2miscaridges in past just want some advise pls thanks gemma xxxxx
I had unprotected sex on 7/7/13. The following day I've had mild cramping in my lower abdomen and I still do. The cramping is non stop. I also have milky discharge for the past 5 days or so that is odorless and quite excessive. I sometimes have very mild nausea. Today, I started having really bad lower back pain. My period isn't due until the 19th. I figure it's too early to take a preg test and get an accurate reading. But my gut is telling me that I most likely am preggers. Your thoughts?
HI everyone I'm 15 days late for my period, Me and my bf have unprotected sex all the time and I let him *** in me .. I took a pregnancy test when  I was a week late and it came back negative and now I'm starting to feel bloated I've been getting mild cramps and I feel nauseous .. I haven't vomited just feel sick .. I would love it if I find out that I was pregnant but I'm also scared because I've had a miscarriage before when I was only 6weeks and that was in February. What is everyones opinion?
You'll only know for sure after taking a pregnancy test again. It's difficult because pms and preg symptoms r so similar. All the best
I'm 15 and I want to know so much about pregnacy my boyfriend wants to have a baby with me and I do too, I know I'm young but I feel like I'm ready I've been trying to get pregnant. But I'm confused about the whole twenty eight day scycle and all. I tracked my most fetile days and ovulation day the last time I got my period was on june 18, 2013 and from then I've been having sexual intercources. My most fertile days was on the 26th-1st and my ovulation daay was on july 2, 2013. I took a test like on the 6th and I know it was to early to go and take one but I've also had pains in my lower stomach on left for like three days straight then it stoped for one day and appeared on my right lower side. But after it had went away and the next period I'm suppose to have is july 16, 2013 and today is the 15. I feel like my period is coming but I'm not so sure because my previous period was on june 18, 13 and I was suppose to get it on the 13 but I was five days late... if I don't get my period tomorrow ill just have to wait five days later and ill see if I get my period. I want to have a baby but idk if it it might happen I'm not on any type of birth control or anythin and this is my first time trying to get pregnant and all those times I had sex my boyfriend always ejaculated inside me! But can anyone help me and explain to me about cycles and tell me what I can do I need a lot of help and advise ! Thanks (:
Hi I'm a week n 2days late now n iv got pains like iam coming on but I'm haven't just white discharge. Iv felt sick but haven't. I went to the family planning n did a test and it come back negative.any1 know what this could be.x
That's what happened to me!! Go take a test!
Iv had a test at my doctors n it came back negative but all the symptoms are still there n it's all like I was with my other 3..x
N also I'm a big girl but never missed a period. I'm getting weird now.x
Im 17 years old. Im 10 days late for my period. Never had my boyfriend *** in me. We have sex for 5 minutes, raw. . then he finishes his time in a condom. I have discharge and alittle cramps. . also peeing alot. Im scared to take a test. Please help. x
I am having all of the symtoms (symptoms), I am 15. I am on birth control though, what do I do..
Okay so I've been really tired and feeling sick and my lower tummy is really hard. so lastnight me and my bf got two pregnancy tests and i went to go take one.and the first time i didnt pee on it so i went and drank some lemonade drink and then i had to pee again so i just peed in a cup and poured it on there and one said neg and the other didn't do nothing at all. and I'm really confussed can someone help me?
Ur freaken crazy. Its so hard and u and ur boyfriend will just get into fights because u will b doing all the work. And most likely because u r young and men r dogs, he will find someone else and ull b tied down with a kid. I talk from experience but mine is a little more complex and even harder since my boyfriend of 10 years is a recovering drug addict. It feels like u will b together forever but time changes everything and please dont b naive enough to think u know exactly how things will work out. Im sure u guys love each other so just take this time to enjoy life together. :)
Ok so I have 2 kids already a three year old and a5 year old I'm having some very weird symptoms like I'm a week late on my period I have this really weird white discharge my boobs hurt I'm cramping constipated tired nauseous and I want to sleep all day I can't get any work done for this um... I've taken two pregnancy tests and both of them have come back negative which is okay for me because I have taken a depo shot but I still haven't had a period I don't know if it's possible to get pregnant on depo shot but I'm really scared that I am has anybody ever had the symptoms while on depo is this normal please help me out here
My period normally come on on the first of the month but this month it didn't my periods are irregular so I wouldn't know if I'm pregnant or not I tested twice and they were negative but I keep having a white discharge certain smells make me sick have anyone been through this I need help???
I'm 7days late and I had a blood test done when I was 2 days late and it came back neg iv done plenty of hot and all but 1 was neg I have just gone and had another bloodtest today and not really sure what's going on I'm always tired I also cry for no reason I have 3children and all 3 of my pregnancies were different my husband and I have been trying for nearly a year now .  Does anybody have any advice or has anyone been in a similar situation that might shed some light . Thank you
I'm 24yrs old I'm 12 days late on my period I've been having mild cramping on n off throughout the days, lower back pain, headaches, nausea, tired. Took 3 test all said neg, my cousin and certain friends think I'm pregnant n hope I am. Was advise to try clear blue so I bought it and waiting to take it on Friday which will be 2 weeks because that's when the nurse said to test. Is it possible I can be pregnant? Btw I'm short and petite and I'm can't sleep comfortably at night and I get lower stomach pains when I wear my pants and their button up
uhm no if you don't know how your cycle work then you are definitely not ready for a child... are you freaking kidding me??? your 15 finish school and go off to college!!!! please!!! I had a babu at 17 now 20 im a drop out haven't got my diploma yet because I am stuck at home with my 2 year old. its sux cuz I wish I would have graduated but I never regret having my baby I never planned just happened but you are trying to conceive and are just plain stupid!!! no your not ready stip saying you think you are??? YOUR NOT FINISH SCHOOL AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU CQN GOD YOU KIDS ARE SOOOOO STUPID!!!!! YOU DONT BRING AN INOCCENT CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD AND SCREW THEIR LIFES UP!!! HOLY **** THESE KIDS MAN. GET ON  BIRTHCONTROL YOU DAMN SURE AINT READY FOR A CHILD MAN....
Hey! I know this was like a year ago, but I was just wondering, what was your turn out like?