6-7 days late, white discharge, cramps
Hello everyone !
I've posted on here before about me missing my period but I was only like 2 days late this time I'm a week late tomorrow and I don't kno if I'm just late or prego... I have no symptoms the only ones I can relate are headaches a little fatigue n feeling a but queezy but thats about it.. My periods are irregular but not this late... Also I have normal cramps like I'm bout to get my period but when I wipe it's just white discharge... So yehh I've only ever been a week late once and that was because I started bleeding for 3 weeks straight whilst on the pill and the doc said that was why... We've also had unprotected sex all month (lost count of how many times) lol and on no birth control what so ever... So if anyone has a similar story n ended up prego let me kno ! Or just any advice would be great thanks ! :)
Yayyyyyyyy !!!! Everything worked out aii ? Haha well my period was heaps normal lasted 6 days with normal bright red blood haha I just missed an entire cycle... I guess I just didn't ovulate... But this month fingers crossed that its my month ! Lol it's cycle day 20 n I haven't ovulated yet but I think I'm getting pretty close... My OPK test lines are getting darker for the past week and I've been checking my cervix position and it's gotten higher and softer and it's pretty wet ! :) but haven't got that egg white discharge to tell me if I'm ovulating... But !... It's gotten a lot clearer and more thin so I think I'm close !!! Wish me luck !!! Haha hope I fall pregnant soon :) xx :)
So happy for you that you keep trying and not giving up lots if BABY DUST for you! Hope you get your little one concieved this month too. I am glad now that I know and now I can go on with my life! Keep posting please!!
I'm 6 days late and I have been having cramps for 3 weeks and lower back pain and white discharge I'm wondering if I could be pregnant
Hi my period is 6 days late I'm having cramps every now an then I'm also having a white discharge after my urine.
If someone could give me some answers to what's going on.thanks
Hello every1 my bfrnd n I had unproted sex n I ws 8days late n had white discharge.. I had a bad stomach like a my stomach is gona run, had headaches n sore back..I thought I ws pregnant bt on my period came I thought
different bt it wsnt normal coz my periods ws usualy flowing normal bt dis time it ws very heavy.. What I want to knw is dat is it possible dat I might be pregnant or not?
Hiya there just need a little help I came off the pill on 12 of jan and had a pperiod on the 15 and came of on the 18 which aint normal for me normally have peruod for a week or more and some times in between I'm due my period on the 11 fefeb and I keep getting a lot of smily and clear dscharge and back pains and sometimes lower cramps but done a test on monday but came bk negative when shud I do another as we are tryin for a baby and I just hate getting negative ones and hate the waiting game plz give me sum advice thanks x
Im now 81 days late and I took 1 hpt and 1 urine test at the doctors office. My last period was Nov 15-21 2012. I must admit that I have been having irregular periods, but havent went this long without getting one. My first hpt was Dec 16, 2012 then took the one at the doctor on Dec. 22, 2012. I was due for my period Dec. 13, 2012 but never got it and today is the 96th day in the cycle. Not sure if I could still be prego bcus I have no syptoms. Thought out these days I have been cramping on and off as if my period was coming and had white discharge but NO blood. Not sure whats going on in this stomach of mines :-(
Im 10 days late and i keep gettin wet like feelings like i started but haven't & i get period cramps bad and i took 4 pregnancy  test they all came back negative . can i be pregnant ?
I have had 2 periods in one month and I'm not on any birth control or using any protection, I already have a 1 year old son, and I'm now a week late feeling sick having cramps and im tired all the time, I have been having unprotected sex  I had sex about 3-4 days after my last period, but did have sex a few times after that aswell.Do u think I could be pregnant and should do a test? X
I am  not late on my period. its due next Monday but I have been having headaches, I have never had before, and I am getting a bit of a white milky discharge from my right breast when I squeeze my nipple and feel a bit fatigue.I know it's to early to tell but I am just wondering if I am pregnant or can it be a sign that I am.  I took a test and it came negative. I just want to make sure so I can start really taking care of myself.
Hi I'm 22 years old and for the first time my period is now today 6 days late,I have slight period cramps and have lower back pain,my breast are not sore at all but usually 2 weeks before getting my period its very sore.i get heart burn some times but never use to and my tummy feels upset a lot nowadays.so shud I wait or what can I be pregnant or just having a cycle change in my period cycle
i had sex on the last day of my period last month, i normally start my period on the 9th and it is now March 16th (a week late). No symptoms except a horrible migraine last few days. possible im pregnant??????
Hi I need some help. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby. We just started actively trying. I am now 10 days late I already took a pregnancy test when I was 5 days late and it came out negative I'm going to test again when I'm 2 weeks late. Prior to being late on my period I was sick for 2 weeks with a really bad cold. I have gotten over it a still have a slight cough. Syptoms I've been having is lower back pain no sore breasts I have headaches now and than some food cravings. Recently I've been having slight period pains in my pelvic area but very mild. This is not the first time I've been really late last year I was 16 days late but I got my period last time my doctor said it could ahve been stress. Since than my period has been either 2 days early right on or 2 days late
I don't know whats going on Could I be preganant I hope I am :) Any help would be great ladies
Take the test asap why continue to wait the earlier you know the better
I have the same story! but except- I have been on metformin for about 3 months due to PCOS. But since January I have been having normal periods. They ususally come on around the 16 of every month now all of a sudden this month which is APRIL I haven't had a period at all. it is really unusal. I haven't had symtoms but cramping fatigue and nasea and a lil bit of back pain. im a week late and I hope im pregnant. IM TO THE POINT WHERE IM SICK OF TAKING PREGNANCY TESTS SO I WILL WAIT TILL THE 1ST OF MAY TO TAKE ONE. I DONT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED:) I pray and hope I am a success story
Hey Im 19 Years Old And I Did The Deed 6/6/13 He Came In Me Had A Light Unusual Light Bleeding 6/7/13 For 5 Days Went To The Hospital 6/9/13 Had A UTI For 3 Days My Period Was Suppose To Come 6/17/13 But It Hasn't Came Down Yet I Feel Bloated My Lower Back Hurts From Time To Time Im Cramping Like Crazy But Still No Blood What Could This Mean ? Could I Be Pergnant ? Please HELP ME SOMEONE
Heyyy. You guys .. so I have had problems when it comes to sex and my period.  And its really frustrating .. the problem really came on when me and my boyfriend had sex like we always do different positions and it would hurt so bad on my left side.  I had white discharge and for two days it was brown discharge but no odor .. that's how it was in my frist pregnancy but I miscarried around 12 weeks. And that was a year ago now itit's doing the same thing .. so I was in the shower and I passed out and fell I went to the hospital bc my boyfriend was worried bc I had been having sharp pains in my lower stomach on my left side  I randomly feel cramps and sick .and I have a knot where my left ovary Lastnight it hurt so bad when we had sex he couldn't put it all the way in with it with out me having pains so bad I'd get sick to my stomach .  And some times I feel a popping feeling when we have sex. The doctor said the knot and discharge was bc of a uti and that I wasn't pregnant later on after that abt a week I had my period but I thought I was dying it felt just as bad as my miscarriage  but only it was just blood no clumps I don't know whats wrong with me but I have symptoms of being pregnant but blood test said I wasn't plz help If you can
i  m also so much upset about my pregnancy. anyone can advise me here. just 20.... i have 2 spontaneous abortions of 2 months. last in 1st may 2012.,  now missed period for 6 days and have negative prego test...... have white discharge and lower abdomain pain...... my husband is outside off country
Okay here we go. My period was four days late (my period is never late always on time). I finally got my period is was normal. 5 days. Well 5 days after my period I started to spot.. very little.. happened for 3 days.. I took 4 different hpt different times n 2 day period of time. All came up positive.  Then a week before im suppose to start my next period I started to bleed.. no clots just maybe 1 n a half regular tampons a day. For only 2 an a half days.. now im 9 days late on this second period. Help anyone..?
Hi every1 i know im about10 days late 4 sure i think.its longer but know over 10days deffo im 28 hav sore boobs bad back ache discharge ect...
do u think there is a chance im pregnant. scared 2 do test. cuz wsnt 2 b so desperatly an hav had 2miscaridges in past just want some advise pls thanks gemma xxxxx
I had unprotected sex on 7/7/13. The following day I've had mild cramping in my lower abdomen and I still do. The cramping is non stop. I also have milky discharge for the past 5 days or so that is odorless and quite excessive. I sometimes have very mild nausea. Today, I started having really bad lower back pain. My period isn't due until the 19th. I figure it's too early to take a preg test and get an accurate reading. But my gut is telling me that I most likely am preggers. Your thoughts?
HI everyone I'm 15 days late for my period, Me and my bf have unprotected sex all the time and I let him *** in me .. I took a pregnancy test when  I was a week late and it came back negative and now I'm starting to feel bloated I've been getting mild cramps and I feel nauseous .. I haven't vomited just feel sick .. I would love it if I find out that I was pregnant but I'm also scared because I've had a miscarriage before when I was only 6weeks and that was in February. What is everyones opinion?
You'll only know for sure after taking a pregnancy test again. It's difficult because pms and preg symptoms r so similar. All the best
I'm 15 and I want to know so much about pregnacy my boyfriend wants to have a baby with me and I do too, I know I'm young but I feel like I'm ready I've been trying to get pregnant. But I'm confused about the whole twenty eight day scycle and all. I tracked my most fetile days and ovulation day the last time I got my period was on june 18, 2013 and from then I've been having sexual intercources. My most fertile days was on the 26th-1st and my ovulation daay was on july 2, 2013. I took a test like on the 6th and I know it was to early to go and take one but I've also had pains in my lower stomach on left for like three days straight then it stoped for one day and appeared on my right lower side. But after it had went away and the next period I'm suppose to have is july 16, 2013 and today is the 15. I feel like my period is coming but I'm not so sure because my previous period was on june 18, 13 and I was suppose to get it on the 13 but I was five days late... if I don't get my period tomorrow ill just have to wait five days later and ill see if I get my period. I want to have a baby but idk if it it might happen I'm not on any type of birth control or anythin and this is my first time trying to get pregnant and all those times I had sex my boyfriend always ejaculated inside me! But can anyone help me and explain to me about cycles and tell me what I can do I need a lot of help and advise ! Thanks (:
Hi I'm a week n 2days late now n iv got pains like iam coming on but I'm haven't just white discharge. Iv felt sick but haven't. I went to the family planning n did a test and it come back negative.any1 know what this could be.x
That's what happened to me!! Go take a test!
Iv had a test at my doctors n it came back negative but all the symptoms are still there n it's all like I was with my other 3..x
N also I'm a big girl but never missed a period. I'm getting weird now.x
Im 17 years old. Im 10 days late for my period. Never had my boyfriend *** in me. We have sex for 5 minutes, raw. . then he finishes his time in a condom. I have discharge and alittle cramps. . also peeing alot. Im scared to take a test. Please help. x
I am having all of the symtoms, I am 15. I am on birth control though, what do I do..
Okay so I've been really tired and feeling sick and my lower tummy is really hard. so lastnight me and my bf got two pregnancy tests and i went to go take one.and the first time i didnt pee on it so i went and drank some lemonade drink and then i had to pee again so i just peed in a cup and poured it on there and one said neg and the other didn't do nothing at all. and I'm really confussed can someone help me?
Ur freaken crazy. Its so hard and u and ur boyfriend will just get into fights because u will b doing all the work. And most likely because u r young and men r dogs, he will find someone else and ull b tied down with a kid. I talk from experience but mine is a little more complex and even harder since my boyfriend of 10 years is a recovering drug addict. It feels like u will b together forever but time changes everything and please dont b naive enough to think u know exactly how things will work out. Im sure u guys love each other so just take this time to enjoy life together. :)
Ok so I have 2 kids already a three year old and a5 year old I'm having some very weird symptoms like I'm a week late on my period I have this really weird white discharge my boobs hurt I'm cramping constipated tired nauseous and I want to sleep all day I can't get any work done for this um... I've taken two pregnancy tests and both of them have come back negative which is okay for me because I have taken a depo shot but I still haven't had a period I don't know if it's possible to get pregnant on depo shot but I'm really scared that I am has anybody ever had the symptoms while on depo is this normal please help me out here
My period normally come on on the first of the month but this month it didn't my periods are irregular so I wouldn't know if I'm pregnant or not I tested twice and they were negative but I keep having a white discharge certain smells make me sick have anyone been through this I need help???
I'm 7days late and I had a blood test done when I was 2 days late and it came back neg iv done plenty of hot and all but 1 was neg I have just gone and had another bloodtest today and not really sure what's going on I'm always tired I also cry for no reason I have 3children and all 3 of my pregnancies were different my husband and I have been trying for nearly a year now .  Does anybody have any advice or has anyone been in a similar situation that might shed some light . Thank you
I'm 24yrs old I'm 12 days late on my period I've been having mild cramping on n off throughout the days, lower back pain, headaches, nausea, tired. Took 3 test all said neg, my cousin and certain friends think I'm pregnant n hope I am. Was advise to try clear blue so I bought it and waiting to take it on Friday which will be 2 weeks because that's when the nurse said to test. Is it possible I can be pregnant? Btw I'm short and petite and I'm can't sleep comfortably at night and I get lower stomach pains when I wear my pants and their button up
uhm no if you don't know how your cycle work then you are definitely not ready for a child... are you freaking kidding me??? your 15 finish school and go off to college!!!! please!!! I had a babu at 17 now 20 im a drop out haven't got my diploma yet because I am stuck at home with my 2 year old. its sux cuz I wish I would have graduated but I never regret having my baby I never planned just happened but you are trying to conceive and are just plain stupid!!! no your not ready stip saying you think you are??? YOUR NOT FINISH SCHOOL AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU CQN GOD YOU KIDS ARE SOOOOO STUPID!!!!! YOU DONT BRING AN INOCCENT CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD AND SCREW THEIR LIFES UP!!! HOLY **** THESE KIDS MAN. GET ON  BIRTHCONTROL YOU DAMN SURE AINT READY FOR A CHILD MAN....
Hey! I know this was like a year ago, but I was just wondering, what was your turn out like?
hey everyone i am 7 days late and the only thing i can see is a white discharge  there's no fatigue or what so ever.. i need some advice please can i be pregnant?
Curious as to what you found out?
Im 7 day late on my period I have been late a lot of times before but this time its different. Im having cramps and I feel like getting sick a lot even the simplest food smell is making want to throw up. I was just recently sick with strep. would that make my period late? please help Im freaking out.

p.s. I have lower back pain and get headaches a lot as well.
I got pregnant when i was 19 of 2008 and found out that i was having twins and when i was around 4 months i had lost it of march of 2009 and since 2009 i been trying to get pregnant and i never gotton pregnant and now im 7 days late and tomorrow it will be 8 days late but like every month im always late but i dont know why is that... 09/07/15  
Hi everyone. I am 17 going on 18 in 3 months and in a deep relationship with my partner who is 19 going on 20.  i am a little worried that i may be pregnant. I am on no birth control (as i cant take it.) I do have protected sex but the condom split twice. I am exactly 1 week late today. I do have irregular periods but never has been this late. I have been having severe cramps in my stomach. For some reason i am not sleeping of a night but am of a day which i never do, i have been eating alot more than usual and my discharge is white and sometimes i have a very light faded yellow stain in my underwear which i have never had before. Is it worth taking a test or am i over exaggerating?

What is everyones thoughts? Am very scared as i am only young.
Please help xx thankyou ♡
Take a home pregnancy test. U might be pregnant.
Hi i am 6 days late and I got headaches and cramping but negative test results what should I do?
Me too in the same boat, lets hope good
well now i'm 1 week late ,also confused if i should take the test. lol. we have a very  similar symptoms ...and. yeah. maybe we should wait for a few more days or weeks before taking the test... just to make sure.. :)
I am 16 years old and i am a week late on my period.I had no sex,but i have cramps for a week already.Should i go to the doctor or how long should i wait till i go to the doctor.
I'm having the same thing, but as a FTM transgender individual I hope I'm not pregnant for the sake of my mental health.
Im 6 days late almost week , I usually get my period around the 25 of every month . My boyfriend and I have been having sex without protection. White stuff have been on my underwear. The last couple of days I thought I got my period I go to the bathroom and all I see is white stuff no period . I have been emotionally lately, with cramping , back pain & really tired . Im kinda getting scared because Im 18 ; dont want to get pregnant not now . dont know if I should take a test or just go see a doctor?