7 days late: hpt still negative!
I need some words of wisdom please!I am currently 7 days late (usually like clockwork) but my hpt shows up negative (test done when I was 5 days late) I am experiencing symptoms such as nausea, breast tenderness and cramping but as far as the test is concerned I am not pregnant! I have spent a small fortune on these hp tests and just get more and more anxious everytime they show up negative. AAArrrgh! I have ventured "up there" and have noticed that my cervix is very high up and that the opening has turned upward. There is no sign of spotting just a little discharge. Any advice or similar experiences which have resulted in a pregancy? Feeling so frustrated! Where is that tub of Haagen Dazs?!
Feel exactly the same as you two. Please post again if you find out anything!!
Ok now i am currently 16days late and i started spotting VERY light pink, and thought maybe my period was coming...but to no avail.....UGH I AM SOOOOOO wanting to know!!!
Hello everyone.  I too am having the same issues. We have been ttc for 8 mos. Im currnetly 6days late and 19 DPO. On day 2 of missed AF i woke with SERIOUS AF cramps, thot for sure she was here...but nothing. then a few min later cramps were completely gone! They've not returned nor has AF. I tested that day and BFN, tested day 4 BFN. The only symptoms I find that aren't my normal AF symps are Im tired in the afternoon then cant sleep at night, im dreaming like crazy and that too keeps me up. Im eating like crazy, even when im not hungry, lower right back pains, slight cramping that turns in to gas, oh yea lots of gas. No tender breast which i have every month b4 AF. No real sign of AF and its driving me crazy! If im not preg. then i wish AF would get here so we can try again! I've decided to call dr. in the morning, altho im sure she'll tell me to wait another week to test again. What are your thots?
My husband and I r ttc. I had 2 daughters and 1 misscarriage in Janurary. I have been able to find out if I'm pregnant at least 2 weeks after ovulation. I ovulated june 30th. I have had discharge like all my other pregnancies so I decided to take a test. I accidently to an ovulation test instead of a pg test and it was positive. Am I ovulating again or am I prego or what? Any advice.
Hi I'm currently 7 days late for my period and i've taken 1 HPT and its a BFN. I'm SOOOO confussed i wanna go to the doctor but i'm scared wondering if i should just wait around!!! My AF is like clockwork every 28-31days. THIS IS SCARY& NERVE WRECKING!!! My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant has had NO hope so its became pretty depressing but i bounced back...WASN't really thinkin about PREGNANCY til now 7 days late, 1 BFN and SYPTOMS OMG nausea, i threw up twice, EXTRA sleepy, back pains like no other and tummy lets not get me started!!! EVERYTHING points to PREGNANCY but that BFN!!!! ANY ADVICE?????!!!!!
So can anyone tell me their results? I am pretty much in the same boat as  most of you.. I want to be pregnant and I hate this waiting time.
Hi, My last period was August 6 th 2010 and it was suppose to come again on September 3rd 2010. It has been late for 5 days now and I took a dollarama pregancy test at 4 30pm and it came back negative??Is the test wrong??? Im not stressed and Ive been having light head aches since the 3rd of september.
Hello everyone! :)
I'm new, as are alot of you and I've been getting alot of relief from your posts. I'm hoping some of you can share some insight to mine? I am 20, no known health problems and not actively trying to concieve. My method of birth control with my boyfriend is the "rythym method" and condoms. I use the rythym method because birth control messes my system all up! Anyway I know exactly when I ovulate, and I have my period every 28 days. I ovulate on day 14 of my cycle and had unprotected sex on day 12 so I know pregnancy is a definate possibility. I am now 7 days late with 4 neg pregnancy tests!! so aggrivating :/ I am having low back pain, frequent, mild headaches and also light cramping with no blood, I have also been having alot of white discharge. Has anyone had a similar story with neg. pregnancy tests but were actually pregnant?
Thanks!
Hi I'm 21 years old my boyfriend and I went unprotected for the 1st time on Sept 5 about a week later I had some cramping in my lower abdomen. I went to the restroom and I had a dark brown discharge. It was not even enough to fill up a panty liner. My AF was due on Sept 18TH. It did not come, I took an hpt on the 20th and it was negative. Today is the 23rd & still no sign of AF. Is there a chance that I may be pregnant? I'm feeling like I'm losing my mind!!!!!
I have taken 10 tests and gotten 5 positive and 5 negatives.  I am 8 days late and started spotting yesterday a really dark colour.  I have breast tenderness, a weird feeling in my stomach and I am really tired.  I have dropped off another urine sample to be tested by the Dr. today and I probably won't find out till tomorrow.  

Am I crazy or am I pregnant?  We have been trying for 8 months.
My husband and I have been trying for 2 months now my last af was on the 29th of oct. 11 days after the start of that period i spoted brownish pink for 2 days not enough to wear a pad or anything but there when i wiped. I am now 7 days past time to get my period and have taken 3 test all neg. I have gained 3lbs had funny cravings slight cramping and no tender breasts which I always get before my period last period they were really bad for 2 weeks prior to it. not sure what i should do
This is my first time posting on this . But today I am 12 days late I've never been more then 2 days late. I've had no period " symptoms" not even an acne breakout and no preggo symptoms except being extremely emotional. And my boobs seem bigger but not soar. And I seem to have to pee alot Well I've taken 2 digital hpt and 2 regular all were negitive one even being today. Well my husband and I got busy tonight and after I went to the bathroom with very light pink spotting. I was going in for a blood  test tomorrow I was curious if I should still do it or see if it's my period  we found out a good freind was preggo this morning could I have just been " sympothizing" with her? I just find it weird I am 12 days late. I'm just not sure what to do.  
hi, my period is 7 days late. i went to a clinic in a hospital and took a urine test, the nurse told me before i took it that it wold come back negative. she told me that normally the hormone is not detected in the urine ntil u r about 6 weeks pregnant, which is really ur period being around 14 to 16 days late. and she was correct. the test came back negative as well as 2 other store test i bought and wasted money on. the last time i didnt get a period i found out i was pregnant and i was exactly 6 weeks when i took a home pregnancy test. and 1 line was barely visible. i went to planned parent hood and got tested again a week later and i was 6 weeks. so ladies as much as u hate to wait, in order to not get a false negative result and waste money on home pregnancy test that claim they can detect them 5 days before or sfter ur missed period, it just best to wait until ur period is at least 14 tp 16 days late to get a accurate result and a piece of mind. all those test that declare they can pick up the hormone early dont work for eveyone and if u look at the back of the box it only gt a posiive result on like 50 2 60 percent on woman. its really jst a tatic to make money. justrelax and wait a few weeks to be for sure. goodluck everyone!!!
It is good to hear that, I am currently 10 days late ( normally a 28 day cycle ) have done a couple of HPT and had a blood test which I got results of today all neg.  I also have PCOS so I still am not sure if it is PCOS symptoms I am having or PG symptoms.
My MIL told me today that she to was late in showing up a BFP she had just missed her 2nd period when she got the positive result.
My symptoms are : bloating, head aches, nauseous, cramping, back aches, stuffy nose, etc I am sure there is more just think of them at the moment.  
But good luck to all TTC
forgot to mention my MIL had taken two HPT and had 2 blood tests all showing neg.
I have had 2 negative pregnancys and i am a week late but dont know what to do. plus i am feeling sick but dont do it, get alot of vaginal dischatge and i go to the loo alot and please tell me what is going on and also in my mind i think i am preg??????/
I am also a week late, i took 3 tests all came out negative. I've been having cramps and i've been nauseated. I dont know what to do. should I wait another couple of days to test again
Try not to stress, I think that was my problem.  AF came 14 days late for me.  But now this month I have been having a lot of discomfort and nauseous so I went back to my doc who booked me in for an ultrasound, which I had yesterday.  The radiologist told me there was a dark spot in my uterus and it could either be a cyst or he very early stages of pregnancy.  Going back to my doc tomoz so will see what happens.
Hi all, my husband and I are nearly married for two years we have talked about starting a family this year. I usually get my period on time and if it happens to be late it is never late more than 4 days, I am now 16 days late I did a HPT on 11days late and it was negative. I am very gassy, eat more than usual, sore nipples, regular headaches (I never get headaches), very frequent urination, heartburn, get extremely sleepy in the afternoon. Help! What should I do?
Well i got my results back and again they were negative.  I have no idea what is going on.  I wish for nothing more then to have another baby.  I have all the signs & symptoms which include - sickness, lower back pain, bloating, I have gone off my food, headaches, etc,etc.  Ultrasound showed something in my uterus but yet all tests come back neg.  What on earth is going on with me????
Hey Elle,
Did you ever find anything out?? I'm 7days late and took hpt and was neg and I'm never late... was it just to soon for you to test?
Please let me know!

hi,had my first period after having my second daughter on feb 12 2011,then the 26 of feb,I spotted for 2 days ,then later in early march I spotted again,and when march 12 came there was no period and today is the seventh day,all pregnancy test say negative,I don't know if it's because I was taking camilla the mini pill,but I was always late in taking them and I think that the last time we tried the condom broke.
I went to the dr today around 5 pm and took a test but all I got was a BFN. I feel pregnant and my period is late... what should I do?
Im 3 weeks late.. and still getting negative tests. I'm making an appointment for my doctor tomorrow.. is there still a chance im pregnant with all these negative tests?
well heres my story,
i have had 2 misscarriages , one was in october 2010 and i was 7-8 weeks, the other was 15th of feb 2011 at 4 weeks.
Iv been trying since then and i am now 6 days late with sore boobs, back pains, feeling sick, eating more, urinating alot more, i went to the docters for a check up because i thought i had a bladder infection due to the frequent urination.
That come back okie :) , so no infection.
I really think i am but have taken 4 pregnancy test all together and have all come back negative do you think i should wait a little longer then book a docters apointment please get back and also i want to hear what happend after to people in the same situation , was u pregnant ? thanks and lots of baby dust you ways xx
My husband and I are trying for a baby. Last month my period didn't come. I thought and hoped I was preggos. Took two hpts, one  when i was 5 days late and another when 9 days late and both negative. After 4 weeks with only pinkish mucus spotting I saw the doc and he dis an internal exam and sadly no baby. He couldn't explain the missed period, said i didn't ovulate last month somehow. He put me on progesterone for a few days and the period should come shortly after. Then I am on clomid to try again for the baby. This has been a roller coaster for my emotions... Trusting God for the blessing of children
I'm 46 and 21 dpo and have had 3 negative hpt. Am going to my GP Monday morning to request a blood test and a scan. I'm thinking 'false pregnancy' but hoping for a real one. I have all the symptoms (frequent urination, enlarged, darkened areolas, cramping, soft cervix and vagina, nausea, euphoria, extreme fatigue and am 7 days late for my period) and know that a wish for pregnancy can be powerful enough for the body's endocrine system to send out hormones related to pregnancy. I was fearful of still having a coil inside me (another story) so had a transvaginal scan 8dpo. This showed no coil and a healthy uterus with a thin lining and lots of fat eggs in my ovaries. But the mind is powerful and my yearning to become a mum is intense. I will start grieving once the scan shows that nothing lives in me. Until then I cannot stop hoping. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I feel less alone reading what others are going through. And I will not take another htp as the trauma is too much.
Hi everyone..I'm 7days late, no signs of period, slight nausea but lasts a short while on random days, breasts are not sore.. But I just don't feel myself at all.. Bfn on 2tests taken on 3rd and 4th day.. Any ideas ladies.. I'm stressing lol which may be a cause to my lateness so my head is so messed up.. Katie xxx
hey everyone..im 21 && i heard that u CANT get pregnant if you are not ovulating and ovulation is 2 weeks before your period. i had intercourse the week of my expected period. the condom broke both sat. and then again on thursday.i am never late. it possibly could b stress. and all this anxiety of me having to wait stresses me out even more. i have had mild cramps no spotting and nothing has came down or symptoms. i am now 7 days late. i took 2 preg from FIRST RESPONSE which is supposably the best detector however,tests both came out negative. i dont kno wat to think. every womans body is different. im anxious to know im happy with the thought of it being positive..it being negative is dissappointing. SOMEONE PLS HELP TO EASE MY MIND XXXXX
i know wat yur goin thru everyone is diff. it sux jus to waiit i wnna pull out my dam hair lol.! i suggest wait till your 2nd week if still no pd test again if negative..wait till the 3rd week and test again..if u stilll come out neg. get blood test done at the doctors..or if u dnt want to wait a 3rd week get the blood test done after the 2nd week. some ppl dont even get symptoms it depends all on your body. these are going to b my plans. good luck :)
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how soon the blood test can detect pregnancy?
My last period was late a month and a half.. I went to a doc since I had all the pg. symptoms including weight gain. Test came back negative nd I got a very light period a few days after. This month I'm late again! ( 8 days) I'vehave been gaining about 3 lbs/month the past 3 months which is weird for me...
Any chance that the blood test was done too early and was a false neg?
I'm 10 days late, took 3 preg tests all neg, I did have minor cramping and now I hAve mild lower back pain!! No period no spotting, not craving nothing, no breast tenderness.  I did how ever miss a cpl pills on my birthcontrol but could that be the reason I'm late?? And should I start my pills up seeing my test today said neg??  Soo worried I need some advice
Hello everyone. My name is Karissa, I am 19 years old, and I am married. (may be to young in some of your eyes, but I am mature enough to know what I am doing.) However what I am writing is for your advice and what you think..

I last had my period Aug 24th-28th. It usually 6 days but for some reason it was shorter..Im not sure why..
Exactly 14 days from the first day of my last period I began experiencing  brown spotting(maybe implantation?) also accompanying it was cramping and bloating, also had nausea, fatigue, headaches, can smell anything and everything and have had some dizziness. This all began on the Sept 6th.
Four days afterwards on the 10th, my brown spotting stopped and now I have a clear stringy discharge. I wasnt taking prenatals when this all first happened, I began taking then on the 6th when it all began. I figured my dizziness was from my low Iron ( I do have low Iron, have never been on meds for it though.. but, I figured if I was preg then the baby was taking all the nutrients from me that I needed. A few days after (still taking prenatals) I had no signs of dizziness.)
Now, its the 13th and my boobs are tender, my fatigue isnt as bad as the other days have been. I have never been a big fan of naps, but now it seems as if I cant get through a day without one. (except today I havent had one, but I did sleep in..hmmm. maybe thats it) and I only had nausea this morning and eating stopped it...However tonight after eating (like 30 mins afterwards) I had to run to the bathroom due to have a queasy feeling and actually got sick..I dont think Id be far along..I have all symptoms..My period shouldnt come for another week..Is it possible to be pregnant and have all symptoms this early? Please give me some advice!
For sure...It's truly different with each pregnancy...each woman and even each baby. If you havent taken an in home yet I'd do so...and even if it's negative I'd still go to the doctor. Sounds very much like what I had but it could also be something else you want to get checked out asap. To me it really sounds like you're pregnant though. Everything you are experiencing is all signs in early pregnancy...if so congrats! I found lots of water and tea (be careful which tea) helped with the sickness. Good luck
Hello. I was horrible at missing birth control pills and I don't want to alarm you but one missed pill is really all it takes to get pregnant. It can throw off your course but for me it usually only did by a few days. Before you started anything up I'd book an appointment with your doctor to make sure.No idea if BC can harm the baby or anything...but you don't want to take any chances with the little ones! Good luck!!! Missed a pill and now I have a beautiful baby girl! :)
Thankyou so much Allie for your response. I greatly appreciate it! I am suppose to have AF tomorrow, but no signs of her arrival are appearing. Still sick in the mornings, just a bit though. Tender breasts, and still am fatigued. Today I have been feeling a little dizzy, not sure why. I have taken three home preg test, First one on the 6th when it alll started, then again on the 14th, then again today. All a BFN! Its very dissapointing to see those BFN's..I am still thinking its to early for my levels to be that high..but I am not sure, as this is my very first time experiencing all of this..When would you recommend me to do another test and when should I make a doctors appointment? Thankyou for your responses everyone! (:

On the 13th I noticed my my boobs are tender, my fatigue isnt as bad as the other days have been. I have never been a big fan of naps, but now it seems as if I cant get through a day without one. except Sept 13th I havent had one, but I did sleep in..hmmm. maybe thats it.. and I only had nausea that morning and eating stopped it...However that night after eating (like 30 mins afterwards) I had to run to the bathroom due to have a queasy feeling and actually got sick..I dont think Id be far along..I have all symptoms.. It is now the 22nd of Sept (my period should arrive anytime between the 20th and 26th) Thats usually when I get it. Yesterday I began this brownish/pinkish spotting, this is first time with the pink tinged in it. However when I got up this morning it was back to the normal whitish clear discharge I normally have. (Is this a sign of early pregnancy?) I haven't felt sick today but I ate as soon as I got up. I have had a headache today though...I dont know what all of this means. I want a baby but I am so unsure what all of this is. Help would be appreciated. I also took another test today and it was negative, the fourth one I have taken so far.. When should I retest, and when should I go to the doctor? I haven't had a period this month so far. Thankyou Everyone!
I'm so sorry guys, but  i don't have any answers, just questions myself.  My boyfriend and I were about to have sex (his penis had somewhat entered the vagina), but took it back out after we changed our mind about having sex.  12 days later, i spotted brownish, and i took home pregnancy tests and they came out negative.  My period arrived about 10 days late the following month.  Is it possible that I'm pregnant?  My period is over today, and I still feel very tired, with some lower back pain.  My boyfriend and I did have sex 5 days my period started, (so I'm afraid I could be pregnant due to Augusts' brownish spotting) or may be pregnant now?  Is it possible for me to be pregnant for either occasions?

hi dear
iam 31 .I have a daughter , i had 3 miscarriages in past 3 years 2 missed & one deliberate as i conceived very early after my daughter birth . now for past 5 months we have been trying .used OPK but no success. I am very depressed  please help.
my last period was 26th sept and when my period was due in oct i had 3 days of feeling faint. i am all bloated and had sharp shooting pains near my vagins they only last a few seconds at a time.

i had 3 neg tests last one was november 1st and now doc has done a blood est but dont get the results until the 9th i am going out my mind last night i was up 6 times for a pee.

doc said alot of people dont actually get a positive result until 14 to 16 days of a late period but my 1st pregnancy was so different i found out straight away but that was 13years ago so not so sure.

i have alot of gas and gurgling sounds coming from my stomach i feel pregnant but hope its not my imagination.
i am 41 years old and have 1 son who is 24 i was told i wouldnt have any more children ..2 months ago i was feeling really down the docs done some tests to see if it was the change all tests are negative ...so up to date i am now 7 days late ...i havnt done a test yet im so affraid of the result ...i would love to have had more children at the mo my head is all the the place i have not even said any thing to my husband .
best advice i have ever read and exactly what i nhave gathered from my own symptoms and other women i have seen as well like myself! genius advice simply genius!!!
Thanks, ur comment is the onky one thus far to make me feel at ease.
take a test 14-16 days after missed period.
hi katie we have the same prob.u have a baby now?
Hey, I'v had two pregnancy tests-negative. My period is about 4 days late. No cramping, no spotting, no tenderness in my breasts, no vomitting, no nausea. I'v been having the bubbly feeling in my stomach and have been farting a lot. There has been an increase in vaginal discharge (but then I have UTI), what is the problem here? Am I pregnant or NOT? Someone pls help me, am goin crazy here
Anyone care to share the results? I haven't gotten my period yet and it's been around 3 days I think.  It's not typical for me to be late so I took an hpt.  It came back neg. Reading through this forum is comforting to know I am not alone but I don't see many results, at least no current ones.  So, what was the outcome for anyone?  Thanks so much!
Oh my gosh, I am totally in the same boat.  Did you find anything out about your situation? Wishing you the best and most of all, peace of mind.
Hello, i am 20 years old and  I was on antibiotics in august and had unprotected sex (they say antibiotics can lessen birth control effectiveness) then on antibiotics again in september but did not have sex for about 17 days so i could get off antibiotics and start up my birthcontrol again. I am taking Lo Estrin Fe correctly minus the occasional forgotten pill but i take it as soon as i remember.
me and my boyfriend dont use a condom and he doesnt pull out (tmi)
for about a week or so ive been having these symptoms:

-late period (when i stopped bc in sept. i should have gotten it but only spotted, I ALWAYS start my period when i stop bc or take the sugar pills)
-sore breasts and VERY sore nipples
-cramping
-gurgling in lower abdomen
-pain in abdomen when i stretch too far
-always tired
-moody

and a negative test. i feel off, when i get my period i hardly cramp, and my boobs are NEVER sore.

I would hate to hear that this is pms. ugh. being a woman is hard haha. I would love to hear some input. thanks!

were you pregnant? im in the exactsame boat...symptoms and all!