Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
9 dpo and a BFN HELP :'(
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

9 dpo and a BFN HELP :'(

Is 9 dpo early to test? I've had several seem to be early pregnancy symptoms from fatigue to cramps and headache/backaches. I took an early pregnancy test this morning any got a BFN. Kind of bombed out if this isn't my month. I don't want to go through another month of another torturing twe, but my nd wants to keep trying. It's too draining.
:( HELP!!!!
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1020256_tn?1332100083
I think that's way to early. I kept getting negatives up until two days before my period was suppose to start. I would wait and test two days before and if still negative wait until the day of and test again. Good luck to you :)
Blank
1181036_tn?1367372240
The earliest that hpts will usually give you a correct positive is 10 dpo. Even then that's still very early. With my son I tested days 9- 11 dpo and got negatives. Friday night at 9pm (so 11dpo) I took a - test, by Saturday morning on 12 dpo I got my + (this was the day my period was due). Good Luck!!!
Blank
1020256_tn?1332100083
I had implantation spotting 9 days after my period stopped so that tells me i ovulated right after my period. This would have been March 1st when implantation took place but i didn't get my BFP until March 10th which was two days before my period was to start. Keep us posted :) and good luck
Blank
Well 12 dpo and BFN this morning. I'm half way thru the day and having AF cramps. Just started spotting a little when I go to the bathroom. Guess that means I'm out :( iI have to break the news to my bf. He was really hoping for a baby. Its going to be tough breaking this to him as well as telling him I dont want to try again. #sigh Baby dust to everyone!!! :-)
Blank
Well I noticed spotting twice yesterday when I went went to the restroom. Was sure it was AF arriving. Still having what I think is AF cramps but no more spotting. Idk what's going on. I got up several times throughout the night to use the restroom.  I will see what happens today.
Blank
If AF doesn't show today go get a test and test first thing in the morning. Good luck hun!
Blank
Thanks!!! :-) a BFP would be GREAT since my bf didn't receive "not trying anymore" very well. He wants a baby NOW!!!!
Blank
1020256_tn?1332100083
Sounds to me like implantation spotting, it still might not show up on an HPT yet so don't be discouraged if it's negative. Maybe wait a few more days and test again, if still negative a blood test would be best. Good luck to you, i am excited for you :)
Blank
1020256_tn?1332100083
My BFP didn't show up until two days before my period was going to start and that was with an early detection test
Blank
Thanks for the support and baby dust but AF showed up and stole all my dust. :'( but it's ok. Bf and I talked and we will try again this month. I think I will start taking prenatal vitamins to prep my body a little. Maybe it will help.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...