Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
AM i pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

AM i pregnant?

Me and My Guy Friend Had Intercourse On July 11 . But I got On birth Control Two days Before And The Sad That It May Not Take Effect Until 7days after.  The Day Of Sex My Guy FrienD CumMed Inside Of Me Twice.  And Now My Belly Is Getting A Slight Pudge And I'm Gaining a Little Weight.  My Breast Look Different And. SLEEP Alot. Not Only That But My Back Has Started To Hurt And The Mood Swings Are Uncontrollable. I Just Need help HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!
take a Home Pregnancy test if it comes out negative wait a week and take another one if that one is also negative and you are still getting these symptoms go to a DR and have then do a blood test also one thing tho Birth control makes your body think it is pregnant so you don't ovulate that away you dnt get pregnant if i were you and you want kids in the future get off of it all it does is ruin your body have spermicide in ur house it kills sperm
Okay.  THank You . But Also I Had A Period Starting