Advice please?
Okay, so my boyfriend came in me four times counting earlier today and these past few weeks. I'm starting to get a little worried because I'm supposed to start my period in five days. Since he came in me earlier today, is is still possible to have my period, and get pregnant?? I need to take a test but since it hasn't been three weeks since the last week he came inside me, I'm afraid it'll be too early..plus he came in me today. When would be the best time to take a pregnancy test and what is the best test to buy?? Please help!
Well if u can wait the 5 days I would but I know some test say you can test up to 6 days before expected period
id wait till the morning yur suppose to get  yur period...
although some women are different.... i was suspecting pregnancy pretty much the moment my boyfriend came in me... a couple weeks later i was driving home from his house just thinkin bout it... i had a couple tests at home nd asked my friend if i should take it or wait another week to see if i got my period.. she said wait but i was in belief i was so she said take it nd then take another one if my period doesnt come.. i took it wen i got home.. nd clear positive... the next morning i woke up early took another one nd another clear positive... within the next few days i went to the clinic nd based off my last period they said i was a little over 3 weeks... did an ultrasound a couple weeks later nd i was a little over 5 weeks... so i mean every girls different.. some may have higher prego hormones to be detected earlier than yur period is due while others dont nd have to wait until after to read a possitive... if yu want yu could try takin one now nd then another one when yur period is due but id juss  say wait... nd i took first response all times... good luckkk :)
You can get loads online for realy cheap ebay me and my partner have been tryin so we got the cheap.tests wich are the same as ur gp use and when we get a postive will buy a nice clearblue one just to show off xx