Advice plz is this Something else?
Lilypop92
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the same. This would be my 3rd pregnancy I had my son back in 2014 my second one lost the baby at 8 week 12/1/2016. So I've been having sore breast fatigue pressure in my lower abdomen and pelvic area mild headaches and nausea the most like no matter what I eat i feel weird after but then I'm hungry again like I have an increased appetite but will be nauseous right  after i eat right now on 10/1 im feel pretty nauseous like on a scale from 1 to 10 I'm at a 7 at least. Both pregnancies i was nauseous right after i found out and it's way to early to test i just can't take this nausea:(
Plz help idk what's going on I feel like crying no one to talk to I don't want to tell my man anything just yet
There is a big chance that you could be your able to do a pregnancy test the first day of your next expected peiod as for the sickness it could be nervous too
My periods are irregular:( i think my next period will come between oct27th and november 1st. Im going to test november 1st if it doesn't come