Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I Possibly having my first pregnancy, PLEASE HELP!!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I Possibly having my first pregnancy, PLEASE HELP!!!

I think I may be pregnant. But I'm unsure because this would be my first pregnancy.

Symptoms I'm experiencing: easily recieves headaches, nausea, gas, emotions enhanced, slight fatigue, irritable, constepation, sometimes diareah *spell check sorry* heartburn, anxiety, a slightly darker ring around areola, bloating, white thick discharge, backaches are more frequent, I vomitted a couple days after. I know some symptoms shouldn't have been so early. Thats why I'm confused. But I know all women are different.

I haven't had a missed period yet, but its been a week since I had unprotected sex with my fiance. I realized later I was ovulating that night, we also had unprotected sex the night before. We used the "Pull Out Method" but I know guys sometimes pre-ejaculate. I would like a few opinions to see. Im going to take a pregnancy test soon.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
P.S I want ligament, honest answers. I just want an opinion or two. Maybe some advice. Thank you.
Blank
2195822_tn?1341060511
People have responded on your other post
Blank
Take a test when you are late no one online knows...
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
Symptoms don't just start overnight. For any to start you need to first have implantation and this takes anywhere from 6-14 days after sex. I have a feeling you probably looked up pregnancy symptoms, and have been paying extra attention to your body and psyching yourself out, causing most of these. Anxiety and stress can do a number of things to your body. IF these are real pregnancy symptoms (and very few women ever have them this early) a test would be positive now.

Unless you're also trying to get yourself pregnant (I assume so because you're not using protection) you need to be using birth control and/or condoms.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...