Am I Pregnant
I've recently started the depo provera birth control shot ... I got it the day I was supposed to start my next period but I didn't get it ... n I haven't gotten it this month either... I have been experiencing a ravenous appetite n slight naseaua and my husband says my stomach is more round than usual...  I don't kno if I am just experiencing the side effects of the shot or if I could actually be pregnant... any suggestions??
Take a pregnancy test. Also, the shot could have your hormones off balance. I do know with birth control(any kind) you can go without your period for months at a time or you could have a period for months
I didn't have my period the whole 6 years I was on the shot. With that being said, it takes up to a week for it to get into your system and be effective. You still should have had that last period so it's a possibility you for pregnant before the shot.