Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I Pregnant? Or Paranoid? Please help!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hello, First I will start out by saying that I took Plan B in the month of June even though there was no need (I had protected sex, the condom did not break) and had my period on June 11, about a week after the Plan B. This offset my cycle a lot, as I usually get my period around the end of the month to the beginning of the next month (I tend to be a bit irregular). In July, my period even later, around the 19th. This month on the 6th, 7th and 8th, I had a little bit of blood when I wiped. On the 12th, I had protected sex (condom) in which there was no ejaculation. I'm a tad worried because the sex carried on for about 45 minutes and wasn't too gentle. I'm paranoid there could have been micro holes in the condom that precum could seep through and that maybe I was ovulating. I expected my period to come around the 20th, but on the 21st I had brown spotting for a few hours. On the 22nd, I had one flow of bright red blood when I checked my underwear but when I checked again later, there was no more blood. I still haven't gotten my period and I feel bloated, although I have IBS and haven't been eating as healthy lately which could be causing this. Is it even possible for me to be pregnant? Or what could be happening?