Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I Pregnant? Or am I just paranoid?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I Pregnant? Or am I just paranoid?

im 15 yrs old.... im late on my period, been gaining weight, getting sick randomly through the night, eating a little extra and have gone up a bra size randomly in the last month and have been EXTREMELY emothional........my mom doesnt kno... my bf knos i MIGHT be....... but im scared...... i dont kno if im actually pregnant...... ive taken one test... it was negitive, but idk if it was just wrong or too early or something..... im scared to say anything to anyone......
Noone can tell you for sure if your pregnant other than a doctor..the symptoms you explained could be pregnancy but they could also be growing pains..your only 15 so you are still growing..as for the missed periods it could just be stress delaying it..wait a couple of weeks and take another test..if its still negative and you're still having symptoms you need to go see a doctor
you need to take another test if you can get hold of one, when you do take it with your first wee in the morning as this will give more accurate results, you maywell have taken the first one too early, if you are, you will need to tell your mum and go and see a doctor as well as you will need extra care during the pregnancy as your still growing yourself, but first off start with another test and see how you go
Hunny you are 15!! You should not be having unsafe sex. I will not encourage a teen pregnancy. For god sake if your going to act like an adult be responsible.
Im not sure where you are but here we have a free health clinic we can go to for that sort of thing...if you have one you can go there instead of your regular doctor.  Your symptoms can be a lot of things.  Its scary being young and going through it but if you arent pregnant  remember protection every time.  
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers