Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am I Pregnant? Symptoms but negative tests?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

My period cycle is never late, it is extremely precise. It is every 21 days and last exactly 8 days. My last period was from July 31st-Aug 7th. I will make a list of all the days my fiancé and I had sex on but keep in mind, the ONLY days he came inside me was Aug 8th, he only precame the rest of the days. Here is the list: Aug 8th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 17th, and 18th. On Aug 13th, I had light pink spotting which was very strange because I never spot. Could this be implantation bleeding? Also, I have headaches all day long, lower back aches, smell sensitivity, metallic taste in mouth, extreme fatigue, I feel super bloated and my belly looks bigger, I have cramps only on one side of my uterus which has never happened to me before, my areolas are a little darker, and lastly, my breasts and nipples and EXTREMELY sore to the point where even having my seat belt on in the car hurts. I took two pregnancy tests yesterday and they both came out negative. My period is still not late because it's due next week's Wednesday. Could I be pregnant?
Avatar n tn
I would get a blood test done, or wait another week and test again. Sounds like you are pregnant though, that is exactly how I was before I found out that I'm pregnant.