Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am I Pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I Pregnant?

Hi, I was 3 days late for my period, I got it after the 3 days, it was very light and pinkish in colour, it turned brownish in colour and only lasted 3 days and is completely gone now..
2 days after my ‘period’ of 3 days had gone, I have done a home pregnancy test.
I used the brand, Forlife – on this test it has 2 windows. A ‘T’ test window and a ‘C’ control window.
There is a faint line going horizontal in the T window, and a very bold line going vertical in the C window.

Am I Pregnant or not????????
I'd use a different brand.
I have never heard of that test. I agree with acline93, buy a different test. If you have a dollar store near you, buy some there. They work. I took one test and it said positive. That's all I needed. If you buy a different one, and it takes positive, you can always call your doctor and they will do a blood test as well.