Am I overthinking this?
Hi I’m new.

Ok so I had relations  3xs in 1 night using the withdrawal method. I thought I was in the “safe zone” but when I checked my period tracker app it said we did it on day 3 of my fertile days. Even with that I’m not sure bc I had started my period for a day and then it stopped and restarted 3 days later. So I don’t know which day I count as the first day of my period.

My cycle varies between 25-30 days give or take. This last one was 25 I think. So we did it on day 9?

2 days after we slept together I started feeling flutters followed by some mild sharp pain on my left ovary side. My aunt felt the same way very early on with her second child.

It comes and goes and I keep telling myself it was just me ovulating or maybe a cyst popping or something.

I’m just worried bc I have been on pain killers for autoimmune issues and joint pain and if I was pregnant I don’t want to hurt the baby. I’m weening off the pain killers regardless if I am pregnant or not. Just scary to think I could be while on pain killers.
Sweetie, there is no safe zone.  You risk pregnancy any time you have unprotected sex and the withdrawal method isn't a method to prevent pregnancy.  So, you risked pregnancy ESPECIALLY if you are irregular.  All you can do is take a test if your period is late.  And great news about weaning off the pain killers.  We have a great addiction forum that I don't know if it is an addiction for you at this point but either way, they are great at talking about withdrawal and we also have a pain management forum where people discuss these things and get help.  Hope it all goes well!  good luck