Am I pregnant?
Hi. My partner and I are ttc. I currently stopped taking the pill, levlen ed. 3 months ago and have had normal periods after this. I am now 16 days late for my period And have taken 3 pregnancy test that are all negative. I have had constant headaches,continually tired, nausea and vomiting occasionally, loads of pimples breaking out ( normally have good skin) and kind of cramps but not as bad. When I lay on my tummy I feel awkward like I shouldn't be on my stomach. I keep thinking maybe it is all in my head. But I really want a baby. Has anyone else had this, where they have negative tests then end up being pregnant? Can my hcg levels still not be high enough for the test to pick up??
I either want to know I'm pregnant or get my periods. Because this waiting is killing me.
Your cycles could be off because you recently stopped birth control which means you may be testing too soon and that's why its coming up negative, you could go to a doctor for a blood test or wait a week and if your period diesnt start within that time then try another home test.
All those symptoms could be related to the birth control finally leaving your system, sometimes it can take 3 months for it to leave completely. A blood test will give you a quick result. Good luck.