Am I pregnant
Help! My boyfriend and I have sex about every other day. I am on birth control and he always uses a condom. I missed my period by 2 days. I took an at home pregnancy test and it came back with a faint positive
whew, that is strange.  I wouldn't have guessed that you would get pregnant from double protection!!!  Faint positives that are really negative are very rare hon.  Usually any type of positive means pregnant.  But I think 1 percent of the time it can be a mistake.  Did you leave the test out and read it later when you saw the positive?  That would be a false positive because if left to sit, an evaporation line can develop that is not an actual pregnancy line.  You have to read it immediately after taking it or according to box instructions.  Let us know if you let it sit and saw this line.  
I read it immediately after I took the test. The only thing I can think of is maybe the condom broke. Or my birth control just isn't effective because I took another test this morning when I got up and it was positive as well.