Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I pregnant? HPT Negative?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I pregnant? HPT Negative?

My boyfriend I had have had sex 3 times since my last period, which was from May 16-May20th. I am 6 days late this month. I was supposed to get my period on June 13th. I have been early and late on my periods before. A couple of months ago, my period was 3 days early. Last month, my period was a day early. However, this month, even though it's only been 4 days late, I'm worried, and I'm also worried that it might be my stress of worrying that's delaying my period.

The first time we had sex after my last period was unprotected. He had peed before having sex with me, so there was no sperm lingering in his precum. He ejaculated on my hands, so there was no way that sperm ever got inside me. The second time, we used a condom. He pulled out with the condom, and the condom was not broken. Sperm never got inside me. The last time, we had unprotected sex again. He didn't have sperm in his precum, and he pulled out on time. It was a good 3-5 seconds after he pulled out and came outside. There was no sperm inside me. Even though it might not make a difference, I always pee and wash myself out after my boyfriend and I have sex. These three times we had sex were nowhere near my ovulation day or close to it. We had sex either 7-8 days before or after.

Yesterday, June 17th, I took a First Response Gold Digital HPT. It's meant for detecting pregnancy as early as 6 days before your period is due, but I took it on the 5th day of my missed period. The result was NO (or negative). However, my period hasn't arrived, and it might be late for other reasons, but do you think I am pregnant, or is my period just late this month?